2008 23’ Airstream International (23D Model) – Cilantro/Wenge
Fantastic unit that we hate to part with, but traveling for work too much to use it. I am the second owner, having purchased this unit in 2011. The original owner and I have taken special care of this airstream and it shows. It’s really in extremely clean condition, and since purchasing it I have made several improvements:
- · Replaced batteries with brand new Lifeline AGM’s in Fall of 2012
- · Replaced stock converter with a 4 stage Progressive Dynamics Converter
- · Replaced most internal lights with LED’s – but left a few halogen where I wanted the warmer look
- · Replaced the main water drain spigot with a solid meta valve – the original plastic ones are difficult to use and are cheap
- · Offering with an optional electric power dolly for moving the unit around without a truck. Great for moving the trailer into a garage or tight space. Paid $1,200 for this unit, and would include for $750 extra if you want it.
- · Includes WD hitch (Equalizer)
Recently had the furnace serviced, wheels repacked, and it has been washed and waxed every spring and fall along with all of the recommended maintenance.
The exterior and interior are in great shape as would be expected. Everything mechanical is tested and working perfectly.
Also including a lot of accessory items including jacks, levelers, drain snake, digital weather station, memory foam for the main bed etc.
One final note slightly off topic – if you are looking for a late model Airstream to pull with an SUV like a Touareg or Jeep, (and stop – even more important!) this is really the largest you would want to go with Airstream. I have included an image our Touareg pulling this unit, which it pulled very comfortably – and actually that combination was fantastic. Was able to get anywhere I wanted to go, and often passed slower moving rigs. This unit also has a great layout with the lounge area, a large furnace compared to other units making this a fantastic choice for airstream winter camping, and dual axels for safety.