trailers in poor condition - 6 results
1963 AIRSTREAM OVERLANDER LANDYACHT 26' (GREAT RESTORATION PROJECT) Trailer has been gutted on the inside. Partial oak cabinetry remains and could be used fo...
The trailer is in need of restoration inside and out. Needs 2 panels replaced on front due to a tree limb that fell on it. Have more pictures if needed.
She has been sitting in the dessert of Arizona for 12 years. Last time I used her, the fridge, oven and stovetop work (10 yrs. ago). Tires are flat, hole in p...
For simplicity sake, it is safe to say that none of the systems on this trailer work. She has been sitting in the desert for 14 years and as of last operation ...
This trailer is for parts or to be restored if you choose. It is gutted and has been rolled over so most of the shell is damaged. It is being sold as is and wi...
12 min video going through trailer. It has been moved since the video was taken. https://www.dropbox.com/s/08j8m6l5sfafj04/HDV_0009.MP4 Call or text with...
Welcome to our Web site!
We are the #1 Airstream Trailer classified site on the internet. You need an AIRForums.com account (FREE) to start listing your classified ads (also FREE) within minutes. Manage all ads from your personalized dashboard.Not a Member? Register Now
Using the Classifieds
- There are no blog articles yet.
- We are interested in this trailer. We are looking for something that we can customize on the interior.... – Aug 31, 1:06 PM
- Hello, I am interested in some awning hardware. Would you be willing to ship? Thanks for any time... – Aug 30, 9:23 AM
- Not sure if you got the reply I sent to your email, so trying again here. I understand... – Aug 25, 3:53 PM
- "Hello We have a 25ft CCD International for Sale in Davis California. We are private owners and the... – Aug 24, 4:55 PM
- Older »