trailers in poor condition - 7 results
Hey Everyone, I have a 1954 "Sovereign of the road" Airstream. This is my mother-in-laws trailer that has been on her property for over twenty years, it is s...
Recently gutted! Great potential for someone who wants a project. Great size and all cleaned up and ready for a rebuild. Frame is lightly rusted in the rea...
Late 50.s - 7 panel overlander In very poor condition but restorable or could be used for parts End caps appear good and Door, windows etc panel work r...
For sale is a 1977 31' Airstream Sovereign. It has tires that can be towed but should not be used permanently. It currently has air over hydraulic brakes which ...
i have an argosy bus was converted to a food vender long time ago windows are good back has the curved glass,nice dash the bumper plastics are cracked.when tryi...
She has been sitting in the dessert of Arizona for 12 years. Last time I used her, the fridge, oven and stovetop work (10 yrs. ago). Tires are flat, hole in p...
For simplicity sake, it is safe to say that none of the systems on this trailer work. She has been sitting in the desert for 14 years and as of last operation ...
Welcome to our Web site!
We are the #1 Airstream Trailer classified site on the internet. You need an AIRForums.com account (FREE) to start listing your classified ads (also FREE) within minutes. Manage all ads from your personalized dashboard.Not a Member? Register Now
Using the Classifieds
- There are no blog articles yet.
- Contact me if still looking for 25' Airstream.937-489-3758. I have a 2009 25FB Flying Cloud that I have... – Oct 28, 1:14 PM
- What is the location of the unit and what is the asking price??. thanks Rob – Oct 28, 11:16 AM
- P.S. I am currently in Missouri heading towards New Orleans. Can you give me an address so I... – Oct 27, 8:30 AM
- would you sell separately? – Oct 24, 9:48 AM
- Older »