trailers in poor condition - 6 results
This 1968 30' Sovereign is a real fixer and will need a new floor and some work on the rear bumper/frame... I have the hatch shown missing in the pictures. It d...
Hey Everyone, I have a 1954 "Sovereign of the road" Airstream. This is my mother-in-laws trailer that has been on her property for over twenty years, it is s...
Recently gutted! Great potential for someone who wants a project. Great size and all cleaned up and ready for a rebuild. Frame is lightly rusted in the rea...
Late 50.s - 7 panel overlander In very poor condition but restorable or could be used for parts End caps appear good and Door, windows etc panel work r...
For sale is a 1977 31' Airstream Sovereign. It has tires that can be towed but should not be used permanently. It currently has air over hydraulic brakes which ...
i have an argosy bus was converted to a food vender long time ago windows are good back has the curved glass,nice dash the bumper plastics are cracked.when tryi...
Welcome to our Web site!
We are the #1 Airstream Trailer classified site on the internet. You need an AIRForums.com account (FREE) to start listing your classified ads (also FREE) within minutes. Manage all ads from your personalized dashboard.Not a Member? Register Now
Using the Classifieds
- There are no blog articles yet.
- Do you still have the camper for sale? – Nov 23, 1:08 PM
- Hello. I am a passionate Italian. I am seriously interested in purchasing. I wanted to know if the... – Nov 14, 2:35 PM
- I am interested in your Triangle Mobilite Tail Light Stial-70 19-01 if you still have it. I'm in... – Nov 14, 12:04 PM
- can you tell me the towing weight, please. OJ in Ilion NY – Nov 14, 11:28 AM
- Older »