trailers from 1960 to 1969 - 40 results
I'm selling my 1965 17' Caravel. Purchased with great plans and dreams of updating and camping, realize I am in over my head, under skilled, and under toole...
We have taken out the old floor sealed the subfloor there was no rotting and added salute flooring, all of the original cabinets and sink and bathroom and still...
(See my Craigslist Post for better Pictures. http://austin.craigslist.org/rvs/6301740755.html) I sadly have to move my 1967 Airstream Overlander Internationa...
This trailer has been fully refurbished from frame up. All of the structural work was done by Colin Hyde in New York. This was a quality restoration over severa...
1967 Airstream Safari vintage travel trailer. California made. Summer of Love 50th anniversary! 22' single axel Safari model. 1 of only 3 years Airstream offere...
1963 Airstream Flying Cloud ready to be custom built into a food truck, food trailer, camper, mobile boutique or anything else you could imagine. I started this...
This vintage Airstream was working great when we used it for our wedding in July 1993. It has since been parked and not been used. Jim cleaned it this time la...
Fully restored and lovingly refurbished 1966 Caravel, ready for adventure. Compact, lightweight and easy to tow. Exterior Details: • Professionally stripped...
1968 26 ft long – purchased new on Rt 66 Partially restored. Mostly original. Good Condition. Road Ready. $ 7900 REDUCED Priced to sell AC/HeatStove Fri...
Good trailer overall but needs work. I just do not have time for this project anymore. Completely gutted with new wiring installed.
Welcome to our Web site!
We are the #1 Airstream Trailer classified site on the internet. You need an AIRForums.com account (FREE) to start listing your classified ads (also FREE) within minutes. Manage all ads from your personalized dashboard.Not a Member? Register Now
Using the Classifieds
- There are no blog articles yet.
- [QUOTE=Isuzusweet;2037078]I posted this on another thread but it also applies to this thread. I'm just going to say... – Nov 22, 11:14 AM
- They directly interchange, my used hitch came with 1000lb bars and 1400lb bars, simply install the right bars... – Nov 22, 12:48 AM
- The bars and the mounts they go into might need to be moved as a set on the... – Nov 21, 9:16 PM
- I believe the hitch bars are interchangeable. You might find someone that want to trade the 1400 for... – Nov 21, 7:05 PM
- Older »