- Year: 2018
- Make: Airstream
- Model: International
- Length: 30
- Condition: Excellent
- Country: United States
- State or Province: Colorado
- City: Englewood
- Zip/Postal Code: 80112
- Type of Sale: Private Seller (Individual)
- Phone (Optional): 619-677-4611
- Listed: June 11, 2019 9:13 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: air_razor
- Member Since: May 8, 2017
Other items listed by air_razor
- No other ads by this poster found.
500W Solar & Lithium Batteries. Lift kit. Composting toilet.
No hail damage. Photos taken June 2019.
This trailer is a boondocker’s dream and well suited for full time living. We’ve had the trailer a little more than a year but now that we’ve settled in Colorado, we’re looking to downsize to a smaller trailer.
We installed a lift kit on the trailer so it rides about 3 inches higher than normal which is great for pulling into drive ways without scraping the bottom of your trailer.
We also installed a composting toilet and have boondocked close to 2 weeks off-grid with the solar providing all the power.
This trailer is still under warranty until the end of the year. All kinks worked out so the trailer is fully ready to camp in.
Trailer was also just registered in Colorado in early June so if you’re a Coloradan, save yourself almost $1,500 bucks.
1. 500 Watts of AM Solar SP100 panels ($8k value)
1. 3 x 100AH Battleborn Lithium batteries ($3k value)
1. 3000VA Victron Multiplus inverter ($1,500 value)
2. BMV-712 Victron battery monitor with Bluetooth (You can monitor your battery level with your phone) ($200 value)
3. SmartSolar 100/50 Solar controller with Bluetooth (Monitor your solar output with your phone) ($350 value)
4. Inline Progressive Industries EMS-HW50C surge protection. Never worry about plugging in your trailer to campground power again. Surge protection hardwired to the coach. ($300 value)
1. Nature’s head composting toilet with extra liquids bottle ($1000 value)
1. Centramatic auto tire balancers installed on all 4 wheels so you don’t have to worry about unbalanced tires again. ($200 value)
2. Lift kit ($1000 value)
No dealers. No soliciting. Serious buyers only. Selling for $86,000 OBO.
Other Similar Ad Listings
Using The Classifieds
Buying or selling an Airstream? We can help. The AIR classifieds are free and offered as a membership benefit. Any AIR member may post an ad at no cost. Our c...
If you are using our classifieds to buyer please take a moment to read this article for Tips, FAQs and other resources to assist your shopping experience.Tips f...
Tips for Sellers: Prepare your rig for sale. Clean it, take photos, locate all the paperwork and set a price. AIR is not an auction site (like e-bay) but r...