- Year: 2017
- Make: Airstream
- Model: Flying Cloud
- Length: 30
- Condition: Excellent
- Country: United States
- State or Province: Texas
- City: San Antonio
- Type of Sale: Private Seller (Individual)
- Listed: February 13, 2020 1:56 pm
- Expires: 83 days, 12 hours
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: zach01
- Member Since: January 20, 2014
Other items listed by zach01
- No other ads by this poster found.
Check out the perfect camping setup for your family! This is a dream setup for us and we’re only considering a sale due to upcoming relocation overseas.
We purchased this RV new and made the modifications listed below to make it ideal for dry camping at National Parks and Harvest Host locations. Please see photo of manufacturer’s specifications sheet for full list of factory installed items.
Favorite features for us include: 4x Sunbrella awnings (large awning over main door, rear awning, and two on driver’s side), 2x Fantastic fans, bunk beds, large kitchen sink, neutral color scheme, abundance of storage, LEDs throughout, solar…and yes, it does significantly improve the towing experience!
Our Airstream is located in San Antonio, TX. Please text/email with questions. Thank you, but we are not interested in working with dealers.
Finally, as you can probably see from this description, we are very happy with our Airstream and hope to share any advice you desire to ensure you are equally delighted to start your Airstreaming adventures!
Solar/Battery Specifics – more than $7K in upgrades
– 200A RELiON lithium ion phosphate battery. Stable Li chemistry. 5 year warranty expires in 2023.
– 3x 160W Flexible Zamp Solar Panels
– Progressive Dynamics Charge Controller
– Zamp Solar Monitor
– Victron BMV-712 Battery Monitor with Bluetooth
– Professional installation completed by Airstream Dealer (Adventures Northwest) near Seattle, Washington
– Second AC over master bedroom is Dometic 15,000 BTU
– This is upgrade from 13.5K BTU AC that was defective from factory
– Matches low-profile look of main AC
– Goodyear Endurance (Spring ’19)
– Smooths ride
– Increases manufacture’s max towing speed from 65 MPH to 87 MPH. This has certainly not been tested by me… Upgrade added a nice margin of safety and keeps tires cooler while towing at safe towing speeds.
“Clear magic coating on exterior and interior”
– Provides additional protection of RV’s clear coat finish
– In our experience this is important protection against elements – water beads up on exterior, similar to fresh coat of wax
– Transferable warranty until 2024
Blue Ox Hitch, Weight Distribution, and Airstream Mudflaps for Two Vehicle (See photos)
Additional RV Essentials – Starter Kit+
– Hoses (Fresh, Grey, and Black)
– Additional 50 Amp Chord
– XChocks and Conventional Plastic Chocks
– Grey tank solution
– Toilet Paper
– Many more essentials and tips to make you comfortable in an Airstream!
Contact the Seller
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.Not a Member? Register Now
Other Similar Ad Listings
Using The Classifieds
Buying or selling an Airstream? We can help. The AIR classifieds are free and offered as a membership benefit. Any AIR member may post an ad at no cost. Our c...
If you are using our classifieds to buyer please take a moment to read this article for Tips, FAQs and other resources to assist your shopping experience.Tips f...
Tips for Sellers: Prepare your rig for sale. Clean it, take photos, locate all the paperwork and set a price. AIR is not an auction site (like e-bay) but r...