- Year: 2016
- Make: Airstream
- Model: Flying Cloud
- Length: 23
- Condition: Excellent
- Country: United States
- State or Province: California
- City: San Jose
- Type of Sale: Private Seller (Individual)
- Phone (Optional): 408 355-4045
- Listed: July 7, 2019 7:25 pm
- Expires: 17 days, 4 hours
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: LizzieA
- Member Since: January 27, 2012
Other items listed by LizzieA
- No other ads by this poster found.
• This is our 2nd Airstream, purchased as a replacement for a 2001 Bambi 19′ with which we traveled thousands of miles over the western U.S.
• So why did we upgrade to the 23 FB Flying Cloud? The culprit was the corner, standard sized bed in the 19′. As an Airstream fan, you know exactly how difficult it was to make and sleep on that bed, and so, we bought the 23’FB for these reasons: the walk around queen bed, the larger bathroom, larger gray and black water tanks, and the lowest hitch weight of the 23′ models. This trailer has spent the past three years as a “base camp,” and as one of my granddaughters said, the “mother ship” for our family trips to Yellowstone, the central Sierras, and most notably the City of Rocks, Idaho, a truly remarkable place.
• We are now in our mid-seventies and just don’t use the trailer enough to warrant keeping it.
• Upgrades are: winterization, AGM batteries with a solar connection adapter in the battery box, EZ-Lift equalizer bars and hitch, and 16″ Sendel alloy wheels with Goodyear Endurance tires (a huge improvement over the original Goodyear Marathons. This combo increased ground clearance, an advantage on high crown gravel roads.)
• We have traveled 3,400 miles in our 23′ Flying Cloud; it’s stored under cover; and is in excellent condition with a few cosmetic dings on the rock shield due to travel on a gravel road.
• An added bonus is registration good through May of 2020.
Contact the Seller
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.Not a Member? Register Now
Other Similar Ad Listings
Using The Classifieds
Buying or selling an Airstream? We can help. The AIR classifieds are free and offered as a membership benefit. Any AIR member may post an ad at no cost. Our c...
If you are using our classifieds to buyer please take a moment to read this article for Tips, FAQs and other resources to assist your shopping experience.Tips f...
Tips for Sellers: Prepare your rig for sale. Clean it, take photos, locate all the paperwork and set a price. AIR is not an auction site (like e-bay) but r...