- Year: 2015
- Make: Airstream
- Model: International Signature
- Length: 30
- Condition: Great
- Country: United States
- State or Province: Pennsylvania
- City: Delaware Water Gap
- Zip/Postal Code: 18301
- Type of Sale: Private Seller (Individual)
- Phone (Optional): 4158234040
- Listed: April 17, 2019 10:46 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: lauralippay
- Member Since: April 18, 2019
Other items listed by lauralippay
- No other ads by this poster found.
A rolling bohemian techie paradise, customized for the modern gypsy or digital nomad. This 30′ International Signature was far too normal for me, and it was *only* me in it, so I turned the bedroom into my art studio and replaced the couch cushions with a good twin mattress, and did quite a few custom modifications to make it a modern, tech-savvy, one-person (or two people who like to sleep close together), bohemian studio trailer with an extra room you can make an art studio or whatever you want out of to – a workshop, an office, a he den or she den (it’s so nice to have your own space when you live with someone else in 240 square feet), or put a bed back in there and design your own bedroom.
This is the *exact* model – interior colors and everything:
Here’s a ton of pics and you have to check out the videos – especially the one of the fireplace going in the rain $1000)
– Extra unused golf cart batteries ($700 for 2)
– Connection boosting gear: weBoost Drive 4G-X RV 470410 Cell Phone Signal Booster, & Netgear 6000450 MIMO Antenna ($600)
– Two brand new air conditioners
– 2 minor blemishes: One on top from branch falling, and one on front guard that can be smoothed out. See pics.
Most of the modifications can stay or go (I’ll be un-customizing some of it to get it ready to sell soon, so some may go away unless you see this and want to buy it before I unmodify it!). See most of this stuff in pics.
The bigger things:
– Removed bed in bedroom to use that as an extra room
– Replaced couch cushions in living room area with a good twin mattress, making this a studio apartment with an extra room.
– Painted extra room red (likely painting back to an eggshell soon).
– Wallpapered bathroom and closet with expensive print wallpaper from Cole & Son https://www.cole-and-son.com/en/
– Wallpapered kitchen wall next to stove with white birches (will likely be removing this this weekend)
– Temporary feather wall behind living room TV (feathers are on paper that is attached to wall – likely removing this this weekend too).
The smaller things:
– Replaced all overhead lights with warm lighting
– Added secure wall shelving in the back art studio/workshop/bedroom
– Replaced swing arm mirror in bathroom with mirrored tile on entire wall over sink
– String lights can stay or go
– Added (such valuable) extra storage in sneaky places:
– Bin on the inside of the front door (I kept grocery bags or gloves in there), storage shelves in the back room, little under-table drawers under the kitchen table for pencils and paper and scissors (or whatever you want)
– Small wall shelves in the bathroom (I used for nail polish)
– A stack of at least a dozen small drawers (a bunch of these secured together and tucked into the perfect little corner in the bathroom: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NEHOQDS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1)
– Painted window shades. Can paint over with acrylic paint (that’s what I used) or buy or make new ones.
– Added book shelves with belts for securing in back room. Easily removed.
I am financing it, so please note we’d need to allow for a little extra time to have the title mailed once the full payment is sent.
Other Similar Ad Listings
Using The Classifieds
Buying or selling an Airstream? We can help. The AIR classifieds are free and offered as a membership benefit. Any AIR member may post an ad at no cost. Our c...
If you are using our classifieds to buyer please take a moment to read this article for Tips, FAQs and other resources to assist your shopping experience.Tips f...
Tips for Sellers: Prepare your rig for sale. Clean it, take photos, locate all the paperwork and set a price. AIR is not an auction site (like e-bay) but r...