- Year: 2015
- Make: Airstream
- Model: International Signature
- Length: 30
- Condition: Great
- Country: United States
- State or Province: Pennsylvania
- City: Delaware Water Gap
- Zip/Postal Code: 18301
- Type of Sale: Private Seller (Individual)
- Phone (Optional): 4158234040
- Listed: April 17, 2019 10:46 pm
- Expires: 28 days, 18 hours
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: lauralippay
- Member Since: April 18, 2019
Other items listed by lauralippay
- No other ads by this poster found.
A rolling bohemian techie paradise, customized for the modern gypsy or digital nomad. This 30′ International Signature was far too normal for me, and it was *only* me in it, so I turned the bedroom into my art studio and replaced the couch cushions with a good twin mattress, and did quite a few custom modifications to make it a modern, tech-savvy, one-person (or two people who like to sleep close together), bohemian studio trailer with an extra room you can make an art studio or whatever you want out of to – a workshop, an office, a he den or she den (it’s so nice to have your own space when you live with someone else in 240 square feet), or put a bed back in there and design your own bedroom.
This is the *exact* model – interior colors and everything:
Here’s a ton of pics and you have to check out the videos – especially the one of the fireplace going in the rain $1000)
– Extra unused golf cart batteries ($700 for 2)
– Connection boosting gear: weBoost Drive 4G-X RV 470410 Cell Phone Signal Booster, & Netgear 6000450 MIMO Antenna ($600)
– Two brand new air conditioners
– 2 minor blemishes: One on top from branch falling, and one on front guard that can be smoothed out. See pics.
Most of the modifications can stay or go (I’ll be un-customizing some of it to get it ready to sell soon, so some may go away unless you see this and want to buy it before I unmodify it!). See most of this stuff in pics.
The bigger things:
– Removed bed in bedroom to use that as an extra room
– Replaced couch cushions in living room area with a good twin mattress, making this a studio apartment with an extra room.
– Painted extra room red (likely painting back to an eggshell soon).
– Wallpapered bathroom and closet with expensive print wallpaper from Cole & Son https://www.cole-and-son.com/en/
– Wallpapered kitchen wall next to stove with white birches (will likely be removing this this weekend)
– Temporary feather wall behind living room TV (feathers are on paper that is attached to wall – likely removing this this weekend too).
The smaller things:
– Replaced all overhead lights with warm lighting
– Added secure wall shelving in the back art studio/workshop/bedroom
– Replaced swing arm mirror in bathroom with mirrored tile on entire wall over sink
– String lights can stay or go
– Added (such valuable) extra storage in sneaky places:
– Bin on the inside of the front door (I kept grocery bags or gloves in there), storage shelves in the back room, little under-table drawers under the kitchen table for pencils and paper and scissors (or whatever you want)
– Small wall shelves in the bathroom (I used for nail polish)
– A stack of at least a dozen small drawers (a bunch of these secured together and tucked into the perfect little corner in the bathroom: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NEHOQDS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1)
– Painted window shades. Can paint over with acrylic paint (that’s what I used) or buy or make new ones.
– Added book shelves with belts for securing in back room. Easily removed.
I am financing it, so please note we’d need to allow for a little extra time to have the title mailed once the full payment is sent.
Contact the Seller
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.Not a Member? Register Now
Other Similar Ad Listings
Using The Classifieds
Buying or selling an Airstream? We can help. The AIR classifieds are free and offered as a membership benefit. Any AIR member may post an ad at no cost. Our c...
If you are using our classifieds to buyer please take a moment to read this article for Tips, FAQs and other resources to assist your shopping experience.Tips f...
Tips for Sellers: Prepare your rig for sale. Clean it, take photos, locate all the paperwork and set a price. AIR is not an auction site (like e-bay) but r...