- Year: 2016
- Make: Airstream
- Model: Flying Cloud
- Length: 25
- Condition: Excellent
- Country: United States
- State or Province: Texas
- City: New Braunfels
- Zip/Postal Code: 78132
- Type of Sale: Private Seller (Individual)
- Listed: February 19, 2018 10:28 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: dustent
- Member Since: March 20, 2015
Other items listed by dustent
2016 Airstream Flying Cloud 25FB (25′ in length with Front Bedroom) – the 25FB is Airstream’s most popular model and layout, it has tons of room with a couch/lounge area, dinette with room for 4, full size shower, full size bathroom and a queen bedroom in the front. It also has the huge panoramic windows on the front and the rear, ensuring you have amazing views while enjoying dinner and when you wake up in the morning!
Purchased new from Windish RV in Lakewood, Colorado in 2015.
Color combo: HARD TO FIND Black Ultra Leather and Gold Alchemy
Located in New Braunfels, TX
We’ve owned this Airstream for 3 years (it’s our second Airstream) and have put a lot of work (and $) into it to make it the perfect RV for on and off grid usage. We spent a lot of time off grid, the upgrades below allowed us to go weeks without needing a generator or electricity. The solar panels are super-efficient and recharge the battery bank in only a couple hours.
– 4 new Michellin LTX tires (proactively replaced the failure prone stock Goodyear Marathon tires)
– 2 new 6v golf cart batteries (210ah) in stock location (popular upgrade, stronger batteries)
– Victron battery monitor with bluetooth connectivity (accurately measure your battery usage, not just voltage) – installed w/500amp shunt as well. (nerd out on your power usage!)
– Replaced stock single stage battery charger with an upgraded four stage battery charger – better manage power and the health of your batteries. (The stock one will boil your batteries if left plugged in, this one keeps your batteries healthy!)
– 4 x Renogy 100watt solar panels securely mounted to the roof
– Renogy MPPT solar controller (MPPT is vastly superior to the cheap PWM controllers)
– Renogy MT-50 remote display (shows solar power, battery power, etc)
– MicroAir EasyStart AC upgrade, allows the 15k BTU air conditioner to run using a smaller generator like the Honda EU2000i – VERY HANDY! (I can include our Honda 2000i generator for additional $ if interested)
– WeBoost 4G-X cell booster with ShureCall omni-directional antennae, also will include ShureCall directional antennae (unmounted) – this boosts cell phone signals and makes 4G/LTE super fast, great for remote areas and working from the RV
– Reflectix cut to size for all windows – helps keep the RV warm in winter, cool in summer
– Upgraded Dometic toilet seat (replaced the plastic one)
– Husky Centerline weigh distribution hitch – don’t tow an Airstream without one of these, we’ll include it!
– Carpet step covers
– Upgraded DVD/Blu-Ray player to one that has Wifi capacities and smart technology (Netflix, Pandora, Hulu, etc. all embedded)
– Comes with 2 25′ 30amp electric cords, 2 fresh water hoses and a variety of sewer hose attachments and extensions.
– Comes with a bottle jack and lug nut wrench (not sure why Airstream doesn’t include these!)
– Comes with expanding wheel chocks.
Here are our favorite features:
– Outdoor shower is great for cleaning feet/shoes/dogs/etc
– Outdoor dimmable LED strip light under the awning, perfect amount of light
– The awning is amazing!
– The Airstream community is awesome, everyone is friendly and there are a ton of online resources
– The twin 30lb propane tanks last FOREVER
– It literally tows like it’s a Flying Cloud! I sometimes forget that I’m pulling anything at all.
– The quality is better than anything else out there, nobody regrets buying an Airstream!
This setup is perfect for someone looking at buying a new Airstream, but wants all the little issues resolved and upgraded. Perfect for weekend warriors or full-timers, it’s an amazing camper. Our family is expanding so we’re selling this one to get a bigger one, trying to sell privately instead of trading it in.
List price was $80,974.00.
Total cost of upgrades with labor is well over $10,000.
Asking $66,000 (firm) as currently configured. Priced to move!
Other Similar Ad Listings
Using The Classifieds
Buying or selling an Airstream? We can help. The AIR classifieds are free and offered as a membership benefit. Any AIR member may post an ad at no cost. Our c...
If you are using our classifieds to buyer please take a moment to read this article for Tips, FAQs and other resources to assist your shopping experience.Tips f...
Tips for Sellers: Prepare your rig for sale. Clean it, take photos, locate all the paperwork and set a price. AIR is not an auction site (like e-bay) but r...