- Year: 2015
- Make: Airstream
- Model: Classic
- Length: 30
- Condition: Excellent
- Country: United States
- State or Province: Oregon
- City: Clackamas
- Zip/Postal Code: 97015
- Type of Sale: RV Dealer
- Phone (Optional): 5035709001
- Listed: August 16, 2019 3:50 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: AANW
- Member Since: July 30, 2019
Other items listed by AANW
Outdoor lovers, friends and family unite!
This custom 30’ Airstream bunkhouse sleeps 8 in style and comfort with two full bathrooms, kitchen, dining space and ample storage for everyone!
With plenty of beds, over 100 gallons of fresh water, generous kitchen storage and durable vinyl flooring in wood plank pattern, this trailer is built to take your adventures to all new levels!
Additional amenities include:
· 22’ Zip Dee Patio Awning, with LED Light and Brown Sunbrella Material
· Stainless Steel Front Stone Guard Protection
· Solar Front Window Protection
· Two Entrance Doors with Flip Down Steel Steps
· Two Entrance Screen Doors
· Grab Assist Handles at Door Entrance and Exits
· Deadbolt and Locking Paddle Latch on both Doors
· Nineteen Windows
· Two 14” X 22” Skylights
· Porch Lights Over Each Door Entrance, with Switch Inside Each Door Entrance
· Three Exterior Convenience LED Lights on Roadside
· Two Locking Gravity Water Fill Inlets
· City Water Connection
· Two Exterior 110v 20 amp Duplex Outlets
· Polished Bumper with Storage
· Twelve Dual-Zone Recessed LED Ceiling Lights
· Seamless Vinyl Flooring in Wood Plank Pattern
· Ebony Wood Vertical Laminate Surface
· Heavy Duty Chrome Cabinet Pulls
· Coat/Towel Hooks Throughout
· Tank and Battery Monitors Installed at each Entrance Door
Galley, Dinette, and Lounge Features
· Lounge/Dining Seating on Lower Bunks, with Flip Up Upper Bunks
· Seating for Eight, with Four Removable/Stowable Twist Lock Dinette Tables, each 26” X 15” in “Veto Proof” Laminate with Aluminum Edge Banding
· Large Screen Stereo System with AM/FM, Bluetooth, and USB Auxiliary In, with Two Zones
· Roof Mount Radio Antennae
· Two Flush Mount Ceiling Speakers Inside
· Two Flush Mount Exterior Speakers on Roadside
· 22” x 18” Tilt Out Kitchen Window with Screen
· Three-Burner Dometic Gas Range and Oven, with Flip Up Glass Top
· Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink, 11” X 13” X 6” Deep
· Upgraded Single Post Grohe Kitchen Faucet with Pull Out Sprayer
· Generous Kitchen Storage: Two Drawers, Cabinet, Two Overhead Cabinets, and Two Lower Hatches
· 8 Cubic Feet Dometic Dual Fuel (Electric/LP) Refrigerator with Separate Top Freezer with Custom Aluminum Front Face Panels
· LED Light above Kitchen Sink, Under Cabinet
· Baraldi Hood Vent, with LED Light and Motorized Fan
· Eight Individual Bunk Beds
· 30” x 78” Mattresses, with 5” Thick High Quality Q41 Foam and Custom Perforated Light Khaki Vinyl Covers
· Two 18” Vista View Tinted Porthole Windows per Bunk
· Two Punch Out Vents per Bunk
· One 110v Outlet and Dual USB Charging Ports per Bunk
· One Aimable LED Sconce Reading Light per Bunk
· Storage Under Lower Bunks, with Gas Strut Lift Mechanism
· Two Full Bathrooms
· Two Independent Water Tank Systems, and Dual 12v Water Pumps
· 30” x 22” Windows with Screens
· 30” Oceanair Roller Blinds
· Positive-Lock Bathroom Doors with Visible “Available” Or “Occupied” Signal from Exterior
· Frosted Glass Vista View Windows Mounted in each Door
· Full Height Porcelain Toilets with Wood Enamel Toilet Seats
· 11” Stainless Steel Sinks
· Upgraded Single Post Chrome Grohe Faucets
· 110v GFCI Outlets
· Spacious 8’ X 4’ 3”” Bathroom Footprints
· Huge 18” X 60” Bathroom Countertops, In “Veto Proof” Laminate with Durable Aluminum Edge Banding
· Five Cabinet Doors below Countertop with Shelving
· Round Swing Away Two-Sided Mirrors
· Two LED Recessed Lights in Bathroom Ceiling, plus Aimable Sconce Lamp above Sink Area
· Lavatory Roof Vent/Fans, with Wall Switch
· Large White Fiberglass Shower Stalls, with Retractable Door, LED Light, Bench, Soap Trays, and Chrome Single Handle Shower Control.
· Removable Hand Held Shower Heads with Shutoff and 4’ Flexible Hose
· 2500 Watt Cummins Onan Tongue Mounted Generator, RV QG 2500 LP
· Dual 40 Pound/9.4 Gallon Steel Propane Tanks with Automatic Changeover and Custom Mounting Bracket on Tongue
· Two Sealed AGM Lifeline 12v Batteries
· Battery Disconnect at Front Entrance Door
· Inverter Remote On/Off Switch
· Generator On/Off Switch in Main Cabin Area
· 50 AMP Service Dual A/C with Heat Pump, 13,500 BTU each
· EasyStart Device Installed on Front A/C Unit, and can run on Shore Power or 2500 watt Propane Generator
· Ducted Forced Air 30,000 BTU Propane Furnace
· Two Main Cabin 4” Aimable Vents
· Heat Vent in each Bathroom
· Digital Thermostat
· EcoBatt™ Wall Insulation
· Two Multi-Speed Fantastic Fan Roof Vents With Rain Sensors
· Two Truma AquaGo Comfort on-demand Propane Water Heaters
· Exterior Shower with Hot and Cold Water and Locking Stainless Steel Door
This trailer is in like-new condition and has never been titled.
Offered exclusively by Ultimate Airstreams, the only Airstream authorized upfitter in the nation.
Placing a Bid: Your bid constitutes a legally binding contract to purchase this vehicle. Please do not bid if you’re not seriously interested or financially able to purchase this vehicle. Please read eBay’s User Agreement.
Ultimate Airstreams reserves the right to;
· Obtain and verify the registered information of all users who bid on this auction.
· Cancel any and all bids at our discretion, or end the auction early if necessary.
Bidders Age: You must be 18 years of age or older to bid.
Buyers Inspection: Ultimate Airstreams has done our best to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction. Ultimate Airstreams welcomes a buyers inspection. If you plan to have a buyers inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Inspection fees if any are Buyers responsibility.
Representations and Warranties made by seller: This vehicle is being sold “as is”. Manufacturer’s warranties may still apply. Extended warranty may be available, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for details. No representations or warranties are made by seller, nor are any representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids.
Taxes and Registration fees: Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title service fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. All taxes and fees must be paid in full in order for vehicle to be titled and registered.
Title Information: Vehicles titles may be held by banks or lenders as collateral for loans. In many cases there is a delay in receiving the original instruments up to 21 days from the time that the vehicle is paid off. While we usually have titles in our possession at closing, there are occasions where we may be waiting for their arrival. If payment is made by cashier’s or personal checks we will hold all titles for 10 days or until funds have cleared.
Shipping & Delivery:
All shipping charges are buyer’s responsibility. Ultimate Airstreams will help with transportation arrangements but will not be responsible in any way for claims arising from shipping damage.
All shipping arrangements are provided by Ultimate Airstreams as a courtesy. We are not affiliated with any carrier. Any claims or other communication regarding shipment of vehicles will be between you and the shipper, not with Ultimate Airstreams.
The amount of time it takes for delivery is dependent on the carrier, but is generally 7-14 days from the date the vehicle is picked up from our facility until it is delivered to your destination. Verify with the shipper for an Estimate Time of Arrival to be sure.
Finalizing your Purchase:
Ultimate Airstreams will contact the successful high bidder by e-mail after the auction closes.
Successful high bidder MUST communicate with Ultimate Airstreams by email (email@example.com) within 24 hours of the auction ending to make arrangements to complete their transaction. If we cannot confirm your intention to buy, or the sale is not completed within 3 days, we reserve the right to relist this vehicle or sell to any other qualified buyer.
In order to secure the winning bid on vehicle, Successful bidder (BUYER) must within 24 hours of bid closing send to Seller a non-refundable deposit in the amount of $50,000 by major credit card, cash in person or bank certified funds. Within 72 hours of bid closing, Buyer must send balance of funds by cash in person or bank certified funds to Seller.
At time of sending initial deposit, Buyer MUST email a copy of their State issued valid Driver License. Furthermore, before said vehicle is released for shipment to Buyer, all other Sale related and title related paperwork must be signed and returned complete to Seller.
Other Similar Ad Listings
Using The Classifieds
Buying or selling an Airstream? We can help. The AIR classifieds are free and offered as a membership benefit. Any AIR member may post an ad at no cost. Our c...
If you are using our classifieds to buyer please take a moment to read this article for Tips, FAQs and other resources to assist your shopping experience.Tips f...
Tips for Sellers: Prepare your rig for sale. Clean it, take photos, locate all the paperwork and set a price. AIR is not an auction site (like e-bay) but r...