- Year: 2014
- Make: Airstream
- Model: International
- Length: 19
- Condition: Excellent
- Country: United States
- State or Province: Michigan
- City: Kalamazoo
- Zip/Postal Code: 49009
- Type of Sale: Private Seller (Individual)
- Phone (Optional): 2693521229
- Listed: February 21, 2019 5:07 pm
- Expires: 58 days, 22 hours
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JMatson1111
- Member Since: December 21, 2016
Other items listed by JMatson1111
- No other ads by this poster found.
Here’s one of the most sought-after and hardest-to-find Airstreams, a 19 foot International Signature. Very few used units come up for sale, and this model is no longer available new.
Airstream is the premiere brand in travel trailers, offering legendary comfort, design and quality of workmanship. They hold their value much better than any competitors. And when you become a “Streamer,” you join a wonderful community of fellow owners.
The immaculate condition plus attractive pricing means this Airstream is likely the very best deal you’ll find.
Whether you’re new to Airstreaming or a veteran, the 19 foot model is the perfect size for your weekend, week or longer getaways. Streamlined, nimble and lightweight (only 3,823 lbs. dry), it tows effortlessly with an SUV.
Designed by award-winning architect and designer Christopher C. Dean, this iconic riveted aluminum travel trailer provides the perfect balance of luxury and efficiency. The beautiful reflective exterior is complemented by the interior’s polished aluminum surfaces and rich ebony laminate.
Lightly used, meticulously cared for with a spotless interior. It has traveled fewer than 6,000 total miles and is in beautiful condition inside and out; no pets, kids or smoking. The only slight blemish is an area of light scratches on the exterior’s rear curb side upper panel (the original owner had them buffed out and re-clear coated). Stored inside, out of the weather for seven months each year.
You’ll also get two valuable options (originally totaling approx. $3,000)—a factory-installed rooftop solar package (so boondocking will be a breeze) and a rugged, top-of-the-line Fiamma 2-bike carrier .
The well-equipped and thoughtfully designed galley features a 3-burner cooktop with vent fan, oven, electric/LP refrigerator, pantry and stainless sink w/pull-out faucet. Full bath (no “wet bath” here) includes lavy area with lots of storage, porcelain toilet and separate stall shower. Sleeps up to 4; dinette easily converts to a comfortable lounge or bed.
The long list of features includes:
• Two roof-mounted solar panels with interior monitoring system
• Powered hitch jack with light
• Stainless steel stone guards
• Panoramic front windows w/Lexan sunshades and blackout curtains
• Retractable awning
• Two Fantastic roof fans with thermostats and automatic rain sensors
• Ice cold 13,500 BTU air conditioning
• 16,000 BTU furnace
• Six gallon, quick-response electric/LP water heater w/electronic ignition
• Stereo, AM/FM/CD; Bluetooth; surround sound; DVD player
• Samsung LED HD TV w/omnidirectional antenna and cable/satellite connection
• Grohe faucets and premium hardware
• Oceanair roller blinds
• Pillow top memory foam mattress
• Wardrobe with hanging bar
• LP, smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
• LED lighting throughout
• Chrome rear bumper w/built-in storage
• Polished stainless steel housing holds (2) large 30 lb. LP tanks
• Rear-mounted Fiamma bike rack, specifically designed for Airstreams
…and many, many more features
We’re parting with this gorgeous trailer only because we have a new Airstream on order.
It will be out of winter storage and available to see March 23 & 24, 2019, so please contact Jeff to schedule an appointment to tour this gorgeous Airstream.
Contact the Seller
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.Not a Member? Register Now
Other Similar Ad Listings
Using The Classifieds
Buying or selling an Airstream? We can help. The AIR classifieds are free and offered as a membership benefit. Any AIR member may post an ad at no cost. Our c...
If you are using our classifieds to buyer please take a moment to read this article for Tips, FAQs and other resources to assist your shopping experience.Tips f...
Tips for Sellers: Prepare your rig for sale. Clean it, take photos, locate all the paperwork and set a price. AIR is not an auction site (like e-bay) but r...