- Year: 2014
- Make: Airstream
- Model: Flying Cloud
- Length: 30
- Condition: Great
- Country: United States
- State or Province: Florida
- City: Panama City
- Zip/Postal Code: 32403
- Type of Sale: Private Seller (Individual)
- Listed: May 4, 2018 8:32 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: sara.mink
- Member Since: May 3, 2018
Other items listed by sara.mink
- No other ads by this poster found.
An Airstream 30FB for under $70K… shop around and you know this is an incredible deal!
This trailer is ideal for families. Sleeps 8. We must sell now due to re-locating to the city and will have limited access and time to use our dream trailer. Very swanky glamping machine. Buttery soft golden ultraleather mica interior with alchemy wood. 50amp service with 2 AC units. 1000w inverter. Bunkhouse with full bottom and twin top bunk.
We used the trailer ~5 times per year, and it is a dream to tow behind tow vehicle (we own 2016 Ford F-250 Lariat Crew cab w/ 23K miles for sale if you need the entire tow package… big truck doesn’t belong in the city, so we are down sizing).
We need to sell ASAP… and we are throwing in everything for the next family to use. This is a real turn-key setup and here is what is included:
– Brand New Tires (5) less than 6 months old
– EEZ Tire Pressure Monitoring System (6 sensors in kit)
– Portable Air Compressor (VIAIR compressor)
– Tire Change Kit (from Airstream life store)
– Heavy Duty Lock (Megahitch Lock Coupler Vault Pro)
– Equilizer Hitch (hitch system comes with trailer unless you have one you already prefer)
– Pots/Pans, dishes, cups, and silverware… all the stuff in the kitchen ready to go
– Keurig coffee machine
– Queen Matress Topper, with upgraded pillows and linens throughout
– 3 LCD TVs
– All bed linens, bath and hand towels, and decorations
– New Interstate Batteries (less than 6 months old)
– Solar charger for batteries
– Electrical Power Protector (Surge Guard)
– Water hoses/Power Hoses/Sewer Hoses, etc
Other Similar Ad Listings
Using The Classifieds
Buying or selling an Airstream? We can help. The AIR classifieds are free and offered as a membership benefit. Any AIR member may post an ad at no cost. Our c...
If you are using our classifieds to buyer please take a moment to read this article for Tips, FAQs and other resources to assist your shopping experience.Tips f...
Tips for Sellers: Prepare your rig for sale. Clean it, take photos, locate all the paperwork and set a price. AIR is not an auction site (like e-bay) but r...