- Year: 2013
- Make: Airstream
- Model: Interstate Coach
- Length: N/A
- Condition: Excellent
- Country: United States
- State or Province: Texas
- City: Austin
- Zip/Postal Code: 78745
- Type of Sale: Private Seller (Individual)
- Phone (Optional): 5126999819
- Listed: July 2, 2018 1:38 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: kdselly10
- Member Since: July 2, 2018
Other items listed by kdselly10
- No other ads by this poster found.
** Still over 3 years left on WARRANTY *** guaranteed tranferable. We also have the seat/leather warranty (RESISTALL ) and the Tire/Wheel warranty.
This is a great vehical that we have LOVED for almost 2 years. Life has changed and we are selling. She is in top condition, in addition to the warranty.
We have ALL the original receipts. We are second owner, the first had it to 17k and wanted the 2016 version so they traded it in. We bought from a certified Airstream dealer. It was one of the first sold as Airstream certified pre-owned from an Airstream dealer. The original owner was a repeat client.
* Direct TV Dish (all you need is your box for the two tv’s) It comes wth a local channel antenae.
* New interior batteries
* New Michelin (brand new) tires, all 6!
* New catalytic converter (for van replaced under Mercedes warranty, which still covers emission things for 7 years)
* Generator only has 115 hours, has had 100 hour full service.
* New macerator (replaced under warranty due to user error)
* New LP tank – (was replaced under warranty, was a small leak and now brand new).
* Bike rack for 4
* All cables, extra long, water filters and supplies.
As you can see having a warranty is great with an RV and super rare to find with these vehicals. This van is the ultimate freedom machine. We have maticulously kept all records, as had the first brief owner.
Not only is the van a mobile condo, but it has 8 seat belts which makes it great for a night out, long game days, weddings, fishing trips – two families together on a day trip and much more. We like dry camping in a metered spot in our own town!
We have the names and numbers to all repair folks. We are happy to go through all details, and do a full training. We have learned so much the past two years about RV life (and we love it). We have loved it with our young family and seen so much together. We have a 1968 Airstream too, but the Interstate is just so easy, ready to go all the time! The awning comes out in seconds. We have many supplies, all original books and some other books we have purchased that we will transfer on. She is READY to hit the road.
Full specs at : https://www.rvusa.com/rv-guide/2013-airstream-interstate-class-b-floorplan-3500-ext-lounge-tr14761
Another ad at: https://www.rvtrader.com/listing/2013-Airstream-INTERSTATE+LOUNGE+EXT-5002091332/?zmc=leadReceipts-adDetail
Other Similar Ad Listings
Using The Classifieds
Buying or selling an Airstream? We can help. The AIR classifieds are free and offered as a membership benefit. Any AIR member may post an ad at no cost. Our c...
If you are using our classifieds to buyer please take a moment to read this article for Tips, FAQs and other resources to assist your shopping experience.Tips f...
Tips for Sellers: Prepare your rig for sale. Clean it, take photos, locate all the paperwork and set a price. AIR is not an auction site (like e-bay) but r...