- Year: 2013
- Make: Airstream
- Model: Interstate Coach
- Length: N/A
- Condition: Excellent
- Country: United States
- State or Province: Florida
- City: Valrico
- Zip/Postal Code: 33596-7005
- Type of Sale: Private Seller (Individual)
- Phone (Optional): 813-495-6036
- Listed: December 31, 2018 5:40 pm
- Expires: 72 days, 21 hours
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: ltwcharlie
- Member Since: July 4, 2012
Other items listed by ltwcharlie
- No other ads by this poster found.
Overview: I am the second owner of this 2013 Airstream Interstate extended 24 ft “Grand Tour” model. Super Low miles: 19,500 miles. I must sell this vehicle due to heath issues. I am NOT a dealer or broker. The Airstream has never been in an accident. The batteries are only a year old . They are trickle charged to maintain proper battery charge and longer lasting life for other accessories. I am very particular about the care for my RV. YOU WILL GET THE BENEFIT.
Why I Like this 2013 Airstream Interstate so much: (My personal reason’s)
This is a full rear couch unit that folds out electrically to make a king//queen bed. Has 4 Captains chairs.
Duel rear drive wheels gives stability. All tires in excellent condition. New main batteries in rear for cabin.
Silver in color with cream interior decor. Walnut trim
Gas Mileage: 18 – 21 miles per Gallon. Very efficient Mercedes engine.
Safety Features by Mercedes Benz: Very few third-party safety features with Airstream. This is a key advantage because maintenance and repair are done by your local Mercedes Benz Sprinter dealer not a third-party vendor. Also, and more importantly, Airstream is the only convertor that selects all the Mercedes Benz safety features. Special NOTE, the spring rear suspension system is based NOT on a commercial Sprinter but on a consumer usage Sprinter. It makes a huge difference.
Super Easy Setup/Take Down: When you want to leave home, just leave. A check-list is less than five minutes to complete before leaving. Parking the unit with all the digital camera’s in your RV resort spot, is beyond easy. I am set up in a RV spot completely in minutes. Want to go to dinner, you can be ready to leave in 5 minutes flat. The best part, is the ease of getting a parking spot in a campground, so you DON’T NEED A TOW VEHICLE.
Audio/Video System: Two (2) Samsung LED Mounted TV’s, High-Speakers through-out. Dash board monitor touch-screen powered by Kenwood. Inputs are things like: Blu-Ray Player, and Mounted Direct Dish Satellite.
Home Office: Previous owner setup a front laptop desk using the front Samsung LED monitor as a enlarged computer screen and a AT&T WiFi to have a Wi-Fi internet zone throughout the unit. Very comfortable and very private.
Home Theater: The internet at most RV resorts are awful. So, my TV’s get everything from Direct TV digital, HBO and local Punch-List Items Handled: I have taken care of all punch-list items. I have correctly updated the Kenwood system which includes your GPS, sat radio, stereo and dash-board video player.
3. Broken in Correctly: From tire pressure to driving properly for the first 1000 miles. This Airstream has been broken in by the book. I know the previous owner…. Super Low Miles: 19,500 miles
My Maintenance is Flawless: All work and recalls by Mercedes-Benz dealerships. I already changed the oil on the generator. I already plan to change the oil again in the engine. Even though Mercedes Benz says 12000 miles. Why, because the oil used by Mercedes Benz to keep your warranty is not strong enough to properly maintain this engine. So, I change the oil every 3500 miles.
1. The price is $85,000.00. The original sticker price was approximately $160,000.00. No dealer in the country even come close to my price and tell you the honest history of this unit except the original buyer. So why buy my unit from a dealer for more money than I am asking ?????????
2. I will NOT delivery the vehicle. You must come to Tampa, Fl. to see it. All transactions will be done through Bank of America. You must provide your own temporary plates to drive it away.
3. I will not take cash over $10,000.00 due to state and federal laws.
4. I will not sell out of the United States or use pickup services.
5. You must have insurance prior to driving the unit home.
6. Availability Date is immediate, however I will be using the vehicle, so the mileage might change.
Contact Information: Only serious inquiry need contact.
1. Text or call 813-495-6036. Leave msg and I will return call a soon as possible. PICTURES UPON REQUEST VIA TEX MSG.
2. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact the Seller
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.Not a Member? Register Now
Other Similar Ad Listings
Using The Classifieds
Buying or selling an Airstream? We can help. The AIR classifieds are free and offered as a membership benefit. Any AIR member may post an ad at no cost. Our c...
If you are using our classifieds to buyer please take a moment to read this article for Tips, FAQs and other resources to assist your shopping experience.Tips f...
Tips for Sellers: Prepare your rig for sale. Clean it, take photos, locate all the paperwork and set a price. AIR is not an auction site (like e-bay) but r...