- Year: 2010
- Make: Airstream
- Model: Flying Cloud
- Length: 30
- Condition: Excellent
- Country: United States
- State or Province: Utah
- City: Lehi
- Zip/Postal Code: 84043
- Type of Sale: Private Seller (Individual)
- Listed: August 6, 2017 10:02 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: explore more
- Member Since: August 2, 2015
Other items listed by explore more
Selling our 2010 Airstream Flying Cloud 30 in EXCELLENT condition. 9/10 exterior, 9./10 interior.
We just bought a new Airstream and this one has to go. This has been an incredible trailer and we’ve added some really cool upgrades to it. These 2010 Flying Cloud 30s are 99% identical to a brand new, $110k 2018 Flying Cloud 30 with the exception of the ducted air. We feel like the golden year for Airstream construction was 2006-2012. From 2013 ’till today they started cranking them out so fast that there have been a lot of quality control issues with the newer ones. This trailer is in fantastic shape and needs NOTHING. I would pull it across the US in a heartbeat with zero reservations.
Here’s what it’s got:
– sleeping for 4
– 22″ Samsung Smart TV in the bedroom on articulating mount (upgrade)
– custom desk/table creates an incredibly open living area (upgrade)
– heat pump
– ducted heater with heated tanks
– exterior shower
– HUGE rear storage hatch (we can fit our ladder in there)
– flip-up bed with tons of storage underneath
– surround sound stereo with subwoofer and Alpine Bluetooth Receiver (upgrade)
– 16″ Sendel aluminum wheels (rated for heavier loads) (upgrade)
– dynamic wheel balancers (upgrade)
– 16″ Michelin ATX2 LT tires (way more load capacity, and arguably the best tire for an airstream) (upgrade)
– 3″ dexter lift gives you 3″ more ground clearance in bumpy campsites and in gas stations (upgrade)
– custom roman shades (upgrade)
– nev r lube axles
– nev r adjust brakes
– huge rear storage hatch (big enough to fit our ladder)
– no dents, no corrosion, no issues. This thing needs NOTHING. We’ve stayed on top of maintenance like crazy.
– all outlets are wired to the same circuit, no separate inverter circuit (which is SO nice)
– TONS of storage
– slide out pantry
– 2 new batteries
– 54 Gal Fresh Tank
– 38 Gal Black Tank
– 38 Gal Grey Tank
Here’s a super detailed tour of it right before we added the roman shades.
Priced to sell quick, we’re ready to hit the road again and we need this thing gone.
We have TONS more pictures available, but Airstreamclassifieds only allows us to post 10. Feel free to contact us for more pictures.
Other Similar Ad Listings
Using The Classifieds
Buying or selling an Airstream? We can help. The AIR classifieds are free and offered as a membership benefit. Any AIR member may post an ad at no cost. Our c...
If you are using our classifieds to buyer please take a moment to read this article for Tips, FAQs and other resources to assist your shopping experience.Tips f...
Tips for Sellers: Prepare your rig for sale. Clean it, take photos, locate all the paperwork and set a price. AIR is not an auction site (like e-bay) but r...