- Year: 2007
- Make: Airstream
- Model: International CCD
- Length: 25
- Condition: Excellent
- Country: United States
- State or Province: Texas
- City: Magnolia
- Type of Sale: Private Seller (Individual)
- Listed: March 16, 2019 9:11 pm
- Expires: 20 days, 5 hours
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: LesMesa
- Member Since: January 1, 2015
Other items listed by LesMesa
- No other ads by this poster found.
Hello, we are selling our much loved and well cared for 2007 Airstream International CCD 25FB 75th Anniversary Edition. Priced to sell, this is the highly sought-after front bed edition with the panoramic dinette rear window. Owning this Airstream has been an amazing experience for our family, and we hope that it will provide as much joy to its next owners.
The Airstream has a 300-watt solar system (SunPower panels) with deep cycle golf cart batteries, making it perfect for camping on or off the grid.
The Airstream is in great condition, with all maintenance and repairs professionally completed by Carey’s RV in Houston. No expense was spared in completing maintenance or repairs.
There are no leaks, soft spots, or anything else to be concerned about with this camper. It is stored under cover when not in use. We have used the camper regularly and have always taken care of any repairs or issues right away. You may notice in the pictures that the camper has a hitch installed on the rear – we have never used this but did not see the need to have it removed.
This is a turnkey camper that does not need anything and is ready to enjoy. More pictures available on Photobucket:
Additions / recent repairs (outside):
• ProPride 3P Hitch
• 4 new Carlisle tires – Feb ‘19
• Spare tire about two and a half years old
• Centramatic wheel balancers
• 300-watt solar system – SunPower panels, all system components purchased from AM Solar
• 6-volt golf cart batteries wired in series for 12 volts – Feb ‘17
• Converter upgraded to Progressive Dynamics PD4655V with Charge Wizard to protect batteries from overcharging
• Roof and windows resealed – completed by DeMontrond RV in Houston, inspected annually by Carey’s RV
• Rear bumper sealed and rear subfloor replaced by Carey’s RV – if you are looking at Airstream’s from this era, making sure this work has been completed.
• Bearings repacked brakes adjusted – Apr ‘18
• Propane bottles replaced within the last two years
• Andersen leveling kit included
• Surge Guard 30-amp surge protector
Additions / recent repairs (inside):
• LED lighting in all overhead lights
• Fantastic fans replaced with MaxxAir MaxxFan Deluxe 6200k – Apr ‘18
• Water pump replaced – Apr ‘18
• Queen bed with memory foam topper
• TV / DVD player can run off the 12-volt system
Thank you for looking at our camper! We are happy to answer any questions you may have. The Airstream is located in Magnolia, TX and is available to view on weekends.
I do not need any help selling my camper. Scammers, please don’t waste your time I’ve heard it all.
Other Similar Ad Listings
Using The Classifieds
Buying or selling an Airstream? We can help. The AIR classifieds are free and offered as a membership benefit. Any AIR member may post an ad at no cost. Our c...
If you are using our classifieds to buyer please take a moment to read this article for Tips, FAQs and other resources to assist your shopping experience.Tips f...
Tips for Sellers: Prepare your rig for sale. Clean it, take photos, locate all the paperwork and set a price. AIR is not an auction site (like e-bay) but r...