- Year: 2007
- Make: Airstream
- Model: Basecamp
- Length: 16
- Condition: Excellent
- Country: United States
- State or Province: Virginia
- City: Hanover
- Zip/Postal Code: 23015
- Type of Sale: Private Seller (Individual)
- Listed: October 27, 2019 7:45 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: bkitchens
- Member Since: July 6, 2017
Other items listed by bkitchens
- No other ads by this poster found.
2007 Airstream Basecamp travel trailer / toy hauler ready for your next adventure. My wife and I love this trailer but are upgrading to support a multi-month trek. This trailer includes the most sought options:
– Rear tent (almost doubles available size)
– Heavy duty axle
– 3 inch lift kit (adds clearance if you need to get off the path)
– Deluxe 20 inch wheels look sharp and track straight.
– Dorm size refrigerator
– LED lighting
– Skylight (huge)
– Kelty canvas storage locker and trays
Standard equipment includes:
– Air Conditioner built in.
– Single burner stove, propane tank and quick connect for external grills/stoves
– Galley with sink and onboard water storage.
– Folding Convertible benches which extend to make a bed for 2.
– AM/FM radio with aux input and 4 Jensen speaker stereo
– Double door rear entry and drop stairs to accommodate bikes, boats, motorcycles or a 4 wheeler. Almost 1000 lb cargo capacity!
– Wrap around windows with privacy curtains and screens.
– Well insulated.keeps the campground noise out and you comfortable.
– On board battery for lights, device charging and radio when no hookup is available. 30 Amp system includes built in charger and multiple 110v outlets
Well maintained and cared for. Va state inspection complete May, 2019. New Optima Blue Top AGM battery 9/2019. Axle bearings lubed Sept 2019. No dings or dents.
I will respond with additional pictures and comments as needed.
This is the perfect trailer for camping, biking, kayaking, hunting.even Daytona Bike Week.
Price lowered to expedite.
Other Similar Ad Listings
Using The Classifieds
Buying or selling an Airstream? We can help. The AIR classifieds are free and offered as a membership benefit. Any AIR member may post an ad at no cost. Our c...
If you are using our classifieds to buyer please take a moment to read this article for Tips, FAQs and other resources to assist your shopping experience.Tips f...
Tips for Sellers: Prepare your rig for sale. Clean it, take photos, locate all the paperwork and set a price. AIR is not an auction site (like e-bay) but r...