- Year: 2006
- Make: Airstream
- Model: Safari SE
- Length: 25
- Condition: Great
- Country: United States
- State or Province: Colorado
- City: Steamboat Springs
- Zip/Postal Code: 80487
- Type of Sale: Private Seller (Individual)
- Listed: January 31, 2018 2:37 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: bneset13
- Member Since: January 31, 2018
Other items listed by bneset13
- No other ads by this poster found.
Built to boondock. This custom designed 2006, 25 FB Airstream Safari Special Edition will keep you camping in style no matter where your adventure takes you. Retro fitted with a new gas stove / oven, hard-wired solar panel and LED lights Where, when and how long you camp is up to you not your trailer.
This trailer has served us well and we have enjoyed making it special. However, we are selling the trailer to purchase a new Airstream with a sleeping configuration that better suits our family’s needs.
Some notable items:
• We purchased the trailer 3 years ago from the original owner who lived in Arizona.
• When not in use the trailer has been stored indoors.
• We replaced the decorative “trim” on exterior of trailer. It was faded and had come loose in a couple of places. 2015
• Water pump replaced in 2014
• New gas range 2016
• Upgraded interior lights to LED 2017
• Added a hard-wired solar panel and solar charge controller in 2014
• Added designer interior finishes featuring Jonathan Adler fabrics.
• Batteries replaced in 2015
• Wheel Bearings were replaced spring 2017
• Tires were new in 2012 and have spent most of their life indoors
• We have a extra full set of cushions for the trailer
• We have original manuals and invoices.
• The queen bed has a memory foam mattress, extra comfy.
The exterior has some minor hail damage and one spot on the rear section of roof where the original owner backed into a tree limb. As you can see from the attached images the hail damage is barely noticeable and the dent from the tree limb is not visible from the ground. Other than small dings on the rock guards there are no dents on the sides of the trailer. The attached images speak well for the condition of the trailer.
Contact Rex Brice at either email@example.com or 970-846-2433 to answer any questions or schedule an appointment.
Other Similar Ad Listings
Using The Classifieds
Buying or selling an Airstream? We can help. The AIR classifieds are free and offered as a membership benefit. Any AIR member may post an ad at no cost. Our c...
If you are using our classifieds to buyer please take a moment to read this article for Tips, FAQs and other resources to assist your shopping experience.Tips f...
Tips for Sellers: Prepare your rig for sale. Clean it, take photos, locate all the paperwork and set a price. AIR is not an auction site (like e-bay) but r...