- Year: 2006
- Make: Airstream
- Model: Safari SE
- Length: 23
- Condition: Great
- Country: United States
- State or Province: Washington
- City: Oak Harbor
- Zip/Postal Code: 98277
- Type of Sale: Private Seller (Individual)
- Listed: December 26, 2019 12:04 pm
- Expires: 67 days, 1 hour
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: theOrca
- Member Since: August 6, 2012
Other items listed by theOrca
- No other ads by this poster found.
SALE PENDING – 12/26/19, 1:30PM
Motivated to sell, buying a new trailer!
This trailer is the Safari 23D (LS) 75th Anniversary Model
I am the third owner of this trailer. During the 4 years of ownership I have upgraded nearly everything that could be upgraded:
– New 32 degree axles with 12″ brakes
– 5 new alloy wheels
– 5 new LT tires from Les Schawb
– New new water pump and a spare!
– New Kitchen sink faucet
– All new LED lights inside and out
– Installed a “Humphrey” propane lamp in the living area
– Completely replaced the original cushions on the front couch. High end foam and covers
– Installed paper towel holder in kitchen area and towel bars inside and outside the bathroom
– Built and installed a teak raised step in the toilet area
– Removed old fridge and installed an 8 cu. ft. model
– Removed old microwave and converted the space to additional storage.
– Installed a fridge cooling fan, 2 speed with thermostat control and switch
– Replaced original front end vent fan with a Fantastic Fan
– Toilet re-plumbed with brass fittings and a shut-off valve
– Fitted shower with a shut-off valve to the shower head
– Replaced all tank sensors
– Replaced original furnace with the exactly the same unit, (Atwood 7920-II)
– Re-plumbed the fresh water drain with a larger drain valve
– Installed two “Lifeline” 6V AGM batteries.
– Original equipment solar charging equipment keeps the battery charged if a reasonable amount of direct sunlight is available
– Original stereo and TV system. (Has never been turned on, not even once…
The owners before me upgraded the bed mattress to a gel-foam unit. WAY comfortable!
For guest comfort I am providing an extra mattress for the front bed. Gives that little bit more of comfort for a good nights rest.
Extra parts and mantles for the Humphrey lamp come with the trailer.
NO leaks of any kind. Trailer is ready for the next 10 years of travel and camping.
No Dents of Dings.
35 pictures available at flickrdotcom/photos/airstream23d
Other Similar Ad Listings
Using The Classifieds
Buying or selling an Airstream? We can help. The AIR classifieds are free and offered as a membership benefit. Any AIR member may post an ad at no cost. Our c...
If you are using our classifieds to buyer please take a moment to read this article for Tips, FAQs and other resources to assist your shopping experience.Tips f...
Tips for Sellers: Prepare your rig for sale. Clean it, take photos, locate all the paperwork and set a price. AIR is not an auction site (like e-bay) but r...