- Year: 2006
- Make: Airstream
- Model: International CCD
- Length: 19
- Condition: Great
- Country: United States
- State or Province: Massachusetts
- City: Amherst
- Zip/Postal Code: 01002
- Type of Sale: Private Seller (Individual)
- Phone (Optional): 415-420-2903
- Listed: March 23, 2019 4:51 am
- Expires: 61 days, 1 hour
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: fishhead416
- Member Since: November 5, 2018
Other items listed by fishhead416
- No other ads by this poster found.
2006 Airstream International 19’ CCD
This is a very well cared for 2006 Bambi. We moved from Washington state to Massachusetts last summer and spent the whole summer in Bambi as we traversed the country. Everything on this trailer is in great condition with many recent upgrades/fixes including:
– New flooring; winter 2018
– New city water intake valve; spring 2018
– New propane valves/regulators for fridge, stove, and heater; spring 2018
– New batteries; spring 2018
– New trailer breakaway cable/pin; spring 2018
– New refrigerator fan; spring 2018
– New propane tanks, regulator, and hose connectors; spring 2018
– New CO, propane, and smoke detectors; spring 2018
– New bluetooth stereo system; spring 2018
– New plumbing to shower head and higher location of shower head; spring 2018
– Fixed a leak in the black water tank exit tubing; fall 2018
– Winterized, washed, and ball bearings packed; fall 2018
– So you are fully ready to Glamp, I’m happy to include a GoalZero Boulder 100w solar panel briefcase (~$300) which was awesome for boondocking. And a Quisinart petit portable propane grill (~$100) with long propane hose connector (so you can connect directly to the propane tanks on Bambi).
I expect she will be as good to you she was to us, having the best summer of our lives.
Contact the Seller
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.Not a Member? Register Now
Other Similar Ad Listings
Using The Classifieds
Buying or selling an Airstream? We can help. The AIR classifieds are free and offered as a membership benefit. Any AIR member may post an ad at no cost. Our c...
If you are using our classifieds to buyer please take a moment to read this article for Tips, FAQs and other resources to assist your shopping experience.Tips f...
Tips for Sellers: Prepare your rig for sale. Clean it, take photos, locate all the paperwork and set a price. AIR is not an auction site (like e-bay) but r...