- Year: 2006
- Make: Airstream
- Model: Classic
- Length: 31
- Condition: Great
- Country: United States
- State or Province: California
- City: Irvine
- Zip/Postal Code: 92618
- Type of Sale: Private Seller (Individual)
- Listed: September 16, 2019 8:48 am
- Expires: 21 days, 4 hours
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: patbrumfield
- Member Since: September 14, 2019
Other items listed by patbrumfield
- No other ads by this poster found.
We’re selling our renovated Airstream that’s ready for full time living, weekend camping, or just about anything in between. Comfortably sleeps 5 in its custom layout.
– Renovated interior with large table and U-shaped seating for 5.
– Updated flooring throughout, redesigned kitchen & bathroom, front & rear upper cabinets, window coverings, and more!
– Comfortably sleeps 5 for full time living:
— Back bedroom has been converted into 3 bunks with 2 full sized dressers.
— Murphy bed with standard queen mattress in front room. Folds away to give you ample living space, also provides a luxurious sleeping experience in lieu of sleeping on couch cusions.
– Full bathroom, ceiling fans, air conditioning, propane-powered furnace and electric heat pump
– Operates well off the grid with 200 watts rooftop solar, inverter & 500Ah AGM batteries
– Ready for sim-powered internet: high-gain antenna for improved coverage, wifi router
– 10k GVWR. 54 gallon fresh water tank, 39 gallon black tank, 37 gallon grey tank.
We have lived in this Airstream for the past 13 months, travelling all over the Western U.S. This Airstream will satiate your wanderlust and will propel your dream of travel with your family. It has been a dependable warrior on the road and it has been treated with loving care.
We will consider all serious offers. Email email@example.com.
Contact the Seller
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.Not a Member? Register Now
Other Similar Ad Listings
Using The Classifieds
Buying or selling an Airstream? We can help. The AIR classifieds are free and offered as a membership benefit. Any AIR member may post an ad at no cost. Our c...
If you are using our classifieds to buyer please take a moment to read this article for Tips, FAQs and other resources to assist your shopping experience.Tips f...
Tips for Sellers: Prepare your rig for sale. Clean it, take photos, locate all the paperwork and set a price. AIR is not an auction site (like e-bay) but r...