- Year: 2004
- Make: Airstream
- Model: Safari
- Length: 28
- Condition: Great
- Country: United States
- State or Province: Texas
- City: Pearland
- Zip/Postal Code: 77581
- Type of Sale: Private Seller (Individual)
- Listed: March 19, 2016 12:53 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: DigitalScott
- Member Since: June 30, 2013
Other items listed by DigitalScott
- No other ads by this poster found.
NOTE: Sale Pending as of 3/30/2016. Will mark listing as SOLD once the sale is completed.
Well cared for slide out model. Purchased in 2013 in Denver, CO and brought back to Houston, TX area.
Notable upgrades since 2013 purchase:
* Repaint Trailer Tongue (2013)
* New Skylight (2014)
* New Refrigerator (2014)
* New Carslile Trail RH Tires (2014)
* New Optima Blue Top Batteries (2015)
* New Inteli-Power 9200 60 amp converter (2015)
* Converted septic fitting to more common Valterra (2015)
* Climate Control add on for standard A/C
* New Carslile Trail RH Spare (2016)
A/C in trailer is very cold. So cold in fact that we had to add the thermostat kit to keep from freezing at night.
We are selling because my parent’s 2010 International CCD recently became available. This is a very nice and clean trailer that we had no intention of selling until very recently.
Also comes with an additional set of 15″ trailer wheels that came off of our recently acquired 2010 International CCD.
More photos available upon request. This trailer is ready to camp right now as it sits.
NOTE: I tried to update this listing with a photo of the VIN tag, but was unable to do so for some reason. I can text the VIN tag or any other photo that you may require upon request. Text 832-646- One Nine Six Two.
Other Similar Ad Listings
Using The Classifieds
Buying or selling an Airstream? We can help. The AIR classifieds are free and offered as a membership benefit. Any AIR member may post an ad at no cost. Our c...
If you are using our classifieds to buyer please take a moment to read this article for Tips, FAQs and other resources to assist your shopping experience.Tips f...
Tips for Sellers: Prepare your rig for sale. Clean it, take photos, locate all the paperwork and set a price. AIR is not an auction site (like e-bay) but r...