- Year: 2004
- Make: Airstream
- Model: International CCD
- Length: 28
- Condition: Great
- Country: United States
- State or Province: Washington
- City: Tacoma
- Zip/Postal Code: 98433
- Type of Sale: Private Seller (Individual)
- Phone (Optional): 7173419396
- Listed: July 5, 2019 12:54 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: LandStream
- Member Since: January 22, 2019
Other items listed by LandStream
- No other ads by this poster found.
Wood floors and marble countertops.
This beautiful home on wheels is ready for adventure. You could go glamping this weeend! I am the third owner. It features:
– Wood plank flooring.
– Upgraded marble countertops
– Upgraded bathroom faucet.
– Tires still have plenty of life in them.
– Ice Cold A/C.
– Stainless Steel Microwave.
– 3 burner propane stove and oven.
– Sleeps 6 comfortably.
– Kenwood Sound system with 2k watts of amplified sound. Aux hookup and CD/DVD player.
– 32″ 1080p LED TV
– Two 30lbs propane tanks.
– 2 Fantastic Fans with rain sensors.
– Electric tongue jack.
– Large Zip Dee awning in great condition.
– Dry weight 5800lbs – Max weight 7500lbs.
– Towable with most 1/2 ton picks ups or larger SUVs.
Interior features a queen size memory foam bed in rear with a full size separate shower and separate toilet vanity room. The front L-shaped leatherette sofa pulls out into a large bed that two adults can sleep on. The floor plan is much like a traditional home in that you enter through the living room, walk through the kitchen and have a private bathroom and bedroom. The tv is directly visible from the couch and makes for cozy movie nights.
This trailer is in good condition and will give you plenty of years of adventure.
Take advantage – considering the length, features, upgrades and year of Airstream, this is a good deal.
Other Similar Ad Listings
Using The Classifieds
Buying or selling an Airstream? We can help. The AIR classifieds are free and offered as a membership benefit. Any AIR member may post an ad at no cost. Our c...
If you are using our classifieds to buyer please take a moment to read this article for Tips, FAQs and other resources to assist your shopping experience.Tips f...
Tips for Sellers: Prepare your rig for sale. Clean it, take photos, locate all the paperwork and set a price. AIR is not an auction site (like e-bay) but r...