- Year: 1999
- Make: Airstream
- Model: Safari
- Length: 25
- Condition: Great
- Country: United States
- State or Province: Washington
- City: Sequim
- Zip/Postal Code: 98382
- Type of Sale: Private Seller (Individual)
- Listed: April 27, 2019 3:41 pm
- Expires: 65 days, 5 hours
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: DJ Bassett
- Member Since: June 17, 2006
Other items listed by DJ Bassett
1999 Airstream Safari (NOTE: THIS IS A 27 FT TRAILER) Very good body and chassis with clean title and current registration and is in an excellent condition. Clean interior with rear twin beds and a foldout couch. Minimal use in the last several years. New brakes and bearings all around. Working awning. Reese weight-distribution hitch. Micro-Air Easy-Start installed in the air conditioner to allow use with a smaller generator. Ready right now to go on an adventure whenever you are!
Equipped with: TV, microwave, spacious refrigerator, cooking stove, oven, sink, bathroom with toilet, shower and sink, large closet, storage below each bed and couch, more storage above, kitchen cabinets and drawers, foldout table, and several outlets to plug in your equipment. White curtains in every window assure privacy. Easy-care carpet. Seller has additional photos, and a 3″ binder packed with information on everything in the trailer. Sellers are downsizing RV to accommodate Class-IV Serious Boondock Camping/Photography.
List of features:
• 1999 Airstream Safari 27 ft
• 5440 lb dry weight
• Clean and in good condition
• Sleeps 4 comfortably
• Rear twin beds
• Sleeper sofa
• Fold-out table
• Full Kitchen – 3 burner gas stove with oven, microwave, refrigerator, freezer and double sink
• Full bathroom – Toilet, shower and sink
• A/C, Propane furnace, water heater, and fridge/freezer all in excellent working condition
• Electrical system in great condition
• An awning in great condition
• Electric Tongue Jack
• Ample storage in original cabinets, under the bed, and under front fold-out sleeper sofa plus a double wardrobe.
• TV, radio, and sound system
• New brakes
• Spare Tire
• Pulls like a dream (Perhaps an Airstream Thing?)
• Original owners handbook with all of the service paperwork included
• Clean Title
Other Similar Ad Listings
Using The Classifieds
Buying or selling an Airstream? We can help. The AIR classifieds are free and offered as a membership benefit. Any AIR member may post an ad at no cost. Our c...
If you are using our classifieds to buyer please take a moment to read this article for Tips, FAQs and other resources to assist your shopping experience.Tips f...
Tips for Sellers: Prepare your rig for sale. Clean it, take photos, locate all the paperwork and set a price. AIR is not an auction site (like e-bay) but r...