- Year: 1989
- Make: Airstream
- Model: Limited
- Length: 34
- Condition: Good
- Country: United States
- State or Province: Florida
- City: New Smyrna Beach
- Zip/Postal Code: 32169
- Type of Sale: Private Seller (Individual)
- Listed: December 20, 2015 11:04 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Siegfril
- Member Since: December 18, 2015
Other items listed by Siegfril
- No other ads by this poster found.
Awesome 1989 Airstream. Excellent exterior with only a few blemishes. Triple axle. 8900 lbs. 30 AMP plug and cord. Renovated with new couches, laminate tile floor, corian counter tops, new inverter, new appliances, stainless steel back splashes, led light conversion, (2) new batteries, (2) flatscreen TV’s, Bose stereo and DVD player, Dish Network satellite dish @ receiver, 15,000 btu Coleman Mach air conditioning w/ heat, Propane stove, propane heat, memory foam (short queen), sunbrella awning, original fold up chairs, antennae is fully operational, new WasteMaster pump out kit, outdoor carpet. Too many things too list. These Airstreams are engineering marvels.
I have all the original manuals and brochures.
1)One 8″ soft spot in the bedroom floor repaired. That is the only exterior leak. It coincides with the exterior hose door.
2) Small PVC pipe drain leak from the bathroom sink under the fridge. Due to road vibration it drips. Needs to be cut and glued.
3) clear coat/plasti coat on the roof is starting to go.
4) one exhaust fan needs replacement.
5) New rubber decorative exterior trim and rivets.
It is a great trailer and I’ve had a blast with it. Selling to expand my business.
Other Similar Ad Listings
Using The Classifieds
Buying or selling an Airstream? We can help. The AIR classifieds are free and offered as a membership benefit. Any AIR member may post an ad at no cost. Our c...
If you are using our classifieds to buyer please take a moment to read this article for Tips, FAQs and other resources to assist your shopping experience.Tips f...
Tips for Sellers: Prepare your rig for sale. Clean it, take photos, locate all the paperwork and set a price. AIR is not an auction site (like e-bay) but r...