- City: Leesport
- State or Province: Pennsylvania
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 19541
- Year: 1987
- Make: Airstream
- Model: Excella
- Length: 34
- Type of Sale: Private Seller (Individual)
- Condition: Excellent
- Listed: October 4, 2013 6:39 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: DEITZ645
- Member Since: June 28, 2006
Other items listed by DEITZ645
- No other ads by this poster found.
1987 34’ Airstream Excella 1000 Double Door For Sale. Asking $18,000.00 O.B.O. If you’re interested please drop me a line at email@example.com and I’ll be happy to answer any questions. The trailer is located in south east Pennsylvania just outside of Reading, PA.
We bought this trailer from Bob Caldwell Airstream in Columbus, OH 10/20/2007. The trailer was in excellent shape when we purchased it and everything was in working order and still is. Since 2007 we’ve made quite a few improvements and the details and pictures are listed below. The trailer tows like a dream and is very comfortable to live in.
• Build Date: 11/19/1986
• GVWR: 8900
• Curtains removed and cleaned 2007.
• New toilet in 2007.
• New LP regulator and hoses in 2007.
• P&S Trailer Services in Helena, OH stripped, polished, and clear coated the entire trailer, installed new road side and rear Zip-Dee awnings, updated pin striping, and replaced blue vinyl rub rail strips in 2008.
• New PD9260C 60 Amp Intellipower converter/charger with Charge Wizard in 2008 from http://www.bestconverter.com/.
• New marker lights 2008.
• New Wilsonart Anson Cherry hardwood laminate floating floor in 2008.
• New upholstery 2009.
• Updated stereo system with Sony AM/FM single CD player with input for MP3 player and 4 Infiniti speakers in 2011.
• New mattress in 2011.
• Wheel bearings last replaced and packed in 2012.
• New smoke alarm 2012.
• Six new Marathon tires in 2012.
• Newer Dometic gas/electric refrigerator.
• Newer Dometic Penguin 13,500 BTU roof AC unit.
• Six gallon gas only water heater with electronic ignition. The tank and enclosure are original, but the circuit board, igniter, flame sensing probe, burner tube, T-stat, ECO, and solenoid valve were replaced in 2007.
• Original Magic Chef four burner gas stove top and oven.
• Original Amana “Radar Range” microwave oven.
• Two 30 pound aluminum Worthington propane cylinders with OPD valves. Clear PA title.
• PA safety inspection good until 04/30/2014.
• Three full sets of keys.
• Grey, black, and fresh water tank monitors all work correctly.
• Original Suburban propane furnace removed, cleaned and tested in 2011.
• All interior and exterior light fixtures work.
• All owner’s manuals and documentation.
• A few of the LED segments in the clock/thermometer display are “burnt” out.
• Outside temperature always registers -40°F because the outside thermistor is gone.
• LP gauges on panel always register FULL because the original Worthington task lost the sending units when they were switched to the new OPD valves. But wiring is still there and could be connected, but new tanks with gauges and sending units would be needed.
Other Similar Ad Listings
Using The Classifieds
Buying or selling an Airstream? We can help. The AIR classifieds are free and offered as a membership benefit. Any AIR member may post an ad at no cost. Our c...
If you are using our classifieds to buyer please take a moment to read this article for Tips, FAQs and other resources to assist your shopping experience.Tips f...
Tips for Sellers: Prepare your rig for sale. Clean it, take photos, locate all the paperwork and set a price. AIR is not an auction site (like e-bay) but r...