- Year: 1982
- Make: Airstream
- Model: Limited
- Length: 34
- Condition: Great
- Country: United States
- State or Province: South Carolina
- City: Piedmont
- Zip/Postal Code: 29673
- Type of Sale: Private Seller (Individual)
- Listed: June 16, 2019 9:29 am
- Expires: 57 days, 1 hour
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Jester
- Member Since: May 11, 2007
Other items listed by Jester
1982 Airstream LIMITED EDITION Land Yacht – original – Very good condition – Ready to camp – 35ft.
TINY HOME / Guest House / Pool House/ Mother in-law suite
FREE – Jestco Products Polishing Kit for mirror finished exterior aluminum skin
$22,995 or best offer.
This Airstream 35 footer is the largest camper produced by the company. It has an excellent original body with no corrosion or dents. The frame has been reinforced and coated with rust inhibitor to prevent future rust issues. Over $30,000 invested. Many newer items including Stove, Heater, AC, Awning and more purchased from Airstream during remodeling process. This is one of the largest and most sought after Airstreams because of its useful size, layout, and easy towing. The Limited campers retain their value very well. Use it for years, continue to maintain it and sell for a good profit. This Airstream would make a great family camper and can be camped in today. Has highly desirable rear bedroom and mid bath.
Additional Photos Slideshow:
FREE Jestco Products Airstream polishing kit included with purchase if mirror finish is desired (www.jestcoproducts.com). I have not polished it because some prefer to keep the original look but this camper body is a prime candidate for polishing. This Airstream was restored 5 years ago and the following was done:
• New suburban propane heater purchased from Airstream.
• New water heater with inside electric ignition
• New Awnings all around.
• New custom skirts for bottom of camper
• New LED running lights all around.
• New LED taillights
• New LED tag light license plate bracket.
• New Electric refrigerator.
• New propane water heater with igniter
• New AC unit. Very cold.
• mattress in rear bedroom
• New cushions and covers all around.
• New insulation between floor and belly pans
• New belly pans from front to rear.
• New flooring.
• New Tires
• New Plumbing.
• New propane tanks and hoses.
• New ceiling fan in rear bedroom.
• Stabilizer jacks on all four corners
• AM-FM stereo – wired from front to rear.
• Frame has been cleaned and rust protective coating added.
• Polished Aluminum wheels
• Original bath is in excellent condition
• All completely original cabinets with new latches.
• Original light fixtures 12Vac and 120Vdc (all work).
• Pull out front sofa converts bed.
• Pull out bed in living room area
• 6 people can camp comfortably.
• Plenty of storage areas.
• Large closet and lots of storage areas.
• Deluxe tinted windows all aaround
• All windows have new curtains
• Original working univolt system.
• Screen door in excellent condition.
• All original screens on all windows
• New snap on wheel covers/ fender wraps.
• Clear Title
• New RV battery and battery box.
• Cool seal added to roof for extra cooling and sealing.
• Frame has been coated with rust inhibitor
Exterior –The aluminum skin is in excellent condition. The aluminum skin has no corrosion or dents and is an excellent body for polishing if desired. This camper would polish to a mirror finish with minimal effort using the JESTCO polishing kit included. All new belly pan installed. Window are all clear and original with good screens included.
Awnings – new all around from Airstream. Includes lower skirts.
Towing – Camper has newer tires, and bearings have been greased. Heavy duty hitch, load bars and sway bar are included. Running lights, LED Brake lights and turn signals are all new and in working order. Electric brakes work. I would trust camper to be towed anywhere.
Interior – Original working light fixtures, Original cabinets, sofa/pull out beds, new stove and new propane heater. AM/FM stereo with front and rear speakers.
Water –Original fresh water tank. A new propane water heater has been installed.
Overseas buyers – Camper can be shipped overseas via the PORT OF CHARLESTON. (I can help arrange transportation to the port if needed with one of the local transportation companies.).
Purchase information: $1000 cash deposit required at time of sale and CASH balance upon pickup. I will accept wire transfers, cashier’s check or money orders but camper cannot be picked up or delivered until completely cleared (usually 6- 10 days or so)
Storage: I can store the camper for 3-4 weeks if needed after purchase.(flexible)
Misc – I would trust this camper to be towed anywhere and I have described the camper to the best of my limited knowledge on campers but as always, because the camper is 37 years old I highly recommend that you have a look at it before purchasing.
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 864-363-2591
Location: Piedmont SC. USA
Other Similar Ad Listings
Using The Classifieds
Buying or selling an Airstream? We can help. The AIR classifieds are free and offered as a membership benefit. Any AIR member may post an ad at no cost. Our c...
If you are using our classifieds to buyer please take a moment to read this article for Tips, FAQs and other resources to assist your shopping experience.Tips f...
Tips for Sellers: Prepare your rig for sale. Clean it, take photos, locate all the paperwork and set a price. AIR is not an auction site (like e-bay) but r...