- Year: 1979
- Make: Airstream
- Model: Safari
- Length: 23
- Condition: Great
- Country: United States
- State or Province: California
- City: Oxnard
- Type of Sale: Private Seller (Individual)
- Phone (Optional): 4088278721
- Listed: November 29, 2018 5:17 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: tousquared
- Member Since: January 31, 2017
Other items listed by tousquared
- No other ads by this poster found.
We bought this trailer two years ago and did an extensive remodel of the interior including fresh insulation and electrical updates. The trailer was all original and in great condition but we had the desire to breath new life into the space. The entire interior is new except for the original furnace which has been updated with better ducting. The design is bright and open and includes the following:
* U-shaped dinette that converts into a queen size bed
* Reclaimed barn wood floors
* Butcher block kitchen counter top
* Stainless steel deep sink
* Dometic two burner propane stove top
* Suburban 24,000 BTU heater
* Dometic refrigerator
* Airxcel 47000 series rooftop AC unit
* Fantastic fan
* Instant hot water heater
* Wet bath with teak slatted floor
* Tons of storage (2 closets, 1 pantry, under kitchen cabinets/drawers and large area underneath the dinette benches).
* All cabinets and interior doors feature push button locks.
* LED ceiling lights
* Heavy gauge wiring from the roof for potential solar panel installation
* Glass fuses have been replaced with a modern DC fuse panel
This trailer spent the first 38 years of its life in New Mexico before we purchased it and relocated it to California. The only area of the trailer that was left untouched during the remodel was the space between the floor and belly pan. After inspecting the functionality of the water/waste tanks and the integrity of the insulation, we decided to leave that area alone.
Other Similar Ad Listings
Using The Classifieds
Buying or selling an Airstream? We can help. The AIR classifieds are free and offered as a membership benefit. Any AIR member may post an ad at no cost. Our c...
If you are using our classifieds to buyer please take a moment to read this article for Tips, FAQs and other resources to assist your shopping experience.Tips f...
Tips for Sellers: Prepare your rig for sale. Clean it, take photos, locate all the paperwork and set a price. AIR is not an auction site (like e-bay) but r...