- Year: 1978
- Make: Airstream
- Model: Argosy 24
- Length: 24
- Condition: Excellent
- Country: United States
- State or Province: California
- City: Pismo Beach
- Zip/Postal Code: 93449
- Type of Sale: Private Seller (Individual)
- Phone (Optional): 805-215-0295
- Listed: October 5, 2019 10:26 am
- Expires: 46 days, 7 hours
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: CustomArgosy
- Member Since: October 5, 2019
Other items listed by CustomArgosy
- No other ads by this poster found.
Completely renovated 24 foot Airstream Argosy Motorhome as featured in Airstream’s Winter 2019 Magazine! Appraised by James Polk (Polk Associates, LLC) on August 27, 2019 for $86,400! Full remodel done by Innovative Spaces in Santa Barbara (formally part of Hoffman team):
* new kitchen and galley;
* bathroom sink, toilet, shower;
* electronic slide-out bed;
* engineered hardwood flooring;
* inverter with two deluxe high-voltage marine batteries;
* Professional quality stereo/entertainment center and speakers, subwoofer, preamp;
* rear-camera connected to stereo screen for easy back-up;
* dash rewrap with digital guages;
* heavy-duty supension soil and springs, sway bar and bushings;
* Firestone tires with no more than 2500 miles;
* significant mechanical work done (new AC, water pump, radiator, belts, heater coil, gas detector, and much more) on a rebuilt 454 engine with 3200 miles.
This is truly a vintage, unique and beautiful vehicle, which not only turns heads but is small enough to get into nearly all campgrounds.
The Mobile Law Center image is a sticker than is easily removed.
Contact the Seller
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.Not a Member? Register Now
Other Similar Ad Listings
Using The Classifieds
Buying or selling an Airstream? We can help. The AIR classifieds are free and offered as a membership benefit. Any AIR member may post an ad at no cost. Our c...
If you are using our classifieds to buyer please take a moment to read this article for Tips, FAQs and other resources to assist your shopping experience.Tips f...
Tips for Sellers: Prepare your rig for sale. Clean it, take photos, locate all the paperwork and set a price. AIR is not an auction site (like e-bay) but r...