- Street: 2410 Childress Rd
- Country: United States
- State or Province: Virginia
- City: Christiansburg
- Zip/Postal Code: 24073
- Listed: May 24, 2019 9:17 am
- Expires: 56 days, 2 hours
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: jenn932
- Member Since: August 24, 2016
Other items listed by jenn932
- No other ads by this poster found.
We are selling this RV because we just finished restoration on our ’94 Airstream and no longer have the time to work on this Argosy because my wife wants to “hit the road”!
* Bought as is, will sell as. This RV is in towing condition, we had no problems with it when we pulled it home.
* Outside body is in great shape just needs some cleaning and TLC. We went out west to purchase original rock guards and will be included with the RV. The original porch and rear window awnings come with the RV but they are not attached and we have not unrolled them to check there condition.
* Original sway bars included. Tires like new, still have plenty of tread.
* Interior and exterior lights and AC have been tested and work. The water system has not been tested.
* Interior needs LOTS of love. Still have the original twin mattress, original Fridge and stove/oven. we have not checked the fridge and have not hooked up the propane to check the stove/oven or furnace.
* The bulk head in front has one small crack in the corner (see Pic), the rear bulk head has no cracks.
* The tub/shower look rough in the pic however, the tub/shower and wash basin area are in great shape just need cleaning, no cracks have been noted.
* Has two 40lbs. propane tanks, we purchased a new regulator and hose for it but never got around to hooking up, it will also be included with the tanks.
* We have three original couches you can take with it or choose which one you want, either way.
* You will need to replace at least two sheets of flooring/plywood in the front.
* This Argosy has a clean and free title.
Contact the Seller
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.Not a Member? Register Now
Using The Classifieds
Buying or selling an Airstream? We can help. The AIR classifieds are free and offered as a membership benefit. Any AIR member may post an ad at no cost. Our c...
If you are using our classifieds to buyer please take a moment to read this article for Tips, FAQs and other resources to assist your shopping experience.Tips f...
Tips for Sellers: Prepare your rig for sale. Clean it, take photos, locate all the paperwork and set a price. AIR is not an auction site (like e-bay) but r...