- Year: 1977
- Make: Airstream
- Model: Sovereign
- Length: 31
- Condition: Excellent
- Country: Canada
- State or Province: British Columbia
- City: Victoria
- Zip/Postal Code: V8T4B3
- Type of Sale: Private Seller (Individual)
- Listed: November 4, 2018 11:59 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: AinsleyMulle
- Member Since: November 1, 2018
Other items listed by AinsleyMulle
- No other ads by this poster found.
1977 Airstream 31’ Sovereign Office Conversion
Completely renovated from ground up – literally – in the summer of 2017.
Use it as a mobile office, a stationary office, or bring your tiny home ideas! This is one of the most unique Airstreams out there. It was re-polished summer of 2018.
Here is a list of what was done in the renovation last year:
– Windows removed, refinished, and steel latches refinished and painted
– Window and door seals replaced
– Window latches replaced
– Door handle and 3 locks replaced
– Totally waterproofed from inside.
– Reflectix 1st layer of wall insulation
– Roxul 2nd layer of wall insulation
– Original Aluminum wall panels reinstalled.
– Aluminum belly pans replaced
– 4 corner jacks all brand new, 7,200lb rated each x 4.
– Flooring insulation (roxul insulated wrapped in 5mm poly.)
– Frame was wire scrubbed and painted with an anti-rust membrane.
– 5/8s Plywood sheet floor
– Schluter ditra mat flexible floor ads equivalent tensile strength of additional 5/8s plywood sheet.
– Nu-heat in-floor heating covers entire trailer.
– Nu-heat programmable thermostat (wifi enabled and works with Nest)
– New wiring & electrical installed by Electrician includes:
o New 60amp residential panel
o New internal wiring circuits
o 10 new plug terminals with stainless cover plates
o All new switches
o New main 30 amp power supply line on plenty of cabtyre.
o External 30amp twist lock plug
o LED puck lighting ceiling mounted
o LED twist and rotate lighting in bulkhead
o 12v Fan-Tastic Fans (3x) replaced
o 12v system run for external lights on internal switch.
o Two 110v – 12v inverters.
o Internal cat5e run and terminated (external plugin in bumper)
– All aluminum wall panels
– Cork wall cladding on one half
– Vinyl Plank flooring on other half of walls
– Chalk board painted inside of front door
– Aluminum bulkhead created for light feature
– Two remote control operated Multi-Colour LED strip lights.
– L-shaped custom made desk from reclaimed maple wood.
– Pull-out sleeper couch
– LG 43” 4K television with swivel wall mount (with Netflix and Roku built in)
– Rear bumper replaced
– Hitch ball safety guard (prevents theft).
– Polishing took close to 200 hours and included:
o Pressure washing entire trailer.
o Clear coat stripped.
o Oxidization and pitting removed with first coat heavy cut polish.
o Smoothed and polished with medium cut polish.
o Clear coat polished with specially formulated polish
o Will include $500US worth of polish for the new owners, enough to polish the trailer two more times.
She is absolutely mobile but is really designed to be kept in one place. I had plans to build a full deck out front etc. I built it as my home office, but don’t work from home as much anymore.
Come take a look, she’s a beaut. I can arrange delivery anywhere in N. America if necessary.
Other Similar Ad Listings
Using The Classifieds
Buying or selling an Airstream? We can help. The AIR classifieds are free and offered as a membership benefit. Any AIR member may post an ad at no cost. Our c...
If you are using our classifieds to buyer please take a moment to read this article for Tips, FAQs and other resources to assist your shopping experience.Tips f...
Tips for Sellers: Prepare your rig for sale. Clean it, take photos, locate all the paperwork and set a price. AIR is not an auction site (like e-bay) but r...