- Year: 1976
- Make: Airstream
- Model: Sovereign
- Length: 31
- Condition: Great
- Country: United States
- State or Province: Colorado
- City: Durango
- Zip/Postal Code: 81301
- Type of Sale: Private Seller (Individual)
- Listed: July 30, 2014 11:18 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: ianburnett
- Member Since: December 1, 2012
Other items listed by ianburnett
- No other ads by this poster found.
1976 Airstream Sovereign 31, fully remodeled
• Gutted to the frame and professionally remodeled and upgraded to live in.
• New custom bedroom with queen bed.
• New custom bathroom with stainless steel and tiled walls.
• New custom kitchen with full sized extra deep sink, pull down stainless faucet, butcher block counter, electric fridge, pull out drawers, custom upper cabinets, tile back splash.
• Custom front bench with custom cushions.
• New custom handmade curtains.
• Fully re-plumbed with burst-proof PEX pipes.
• New In-line cold water filter.
• New upgraded propane on demand tank-less water heater that puts out 7.5 gallons of hot water a minute! Huge upgrade from the original 7.5 gallons an hour tank water heater.
• Forced air propane heater, rooftop ventilating fan.
• New wood laminate floors.
• Has ton of storage under all the front benches.
• Bed flips up for winter or summer clothes.
• Tires are in good shape.
• Two propane tanks for the front that are not pictured.
• Hand crank jack.
All the tools and products required to polish it yourself that will come with the sale. It’s a slow speed single head polisher and a dual head random polisher to finish off all the polish. Also have couple pounds of polish to do the work and all the heads for the polishers.
Please view the attached video and photos.
I have the title in hand so you can register it and go!
Asking $25,000, or best offer
Motivated seller please contact me with any offer and see if we can come to a deal
More than $25,000 put into the remodel
Please Message with questions, offers, or to come take a look if you’re in the area.
If you know someone in Durango that can come take a look, please free to contact me and I will make time to show them the Airstream!
Other Similar Ad Listings
Using The Classifieds
Buying or selling an Airstream? We can help. The AIR classifieds are free and offered as a membership benefit. Any AIR member may post an ad at no cost. Our c...
If you are using our classifieds to buyer please take a moment to read this article for Tips, FAQs and other resources to assist your shopping experience.Tips f...
Tips for Sellers: Prepare your rig for sale. Clean it, take photos, locate all the paperwork and set a price. AIR is not an auction site (like e-bay) but r...