- Year: 1976
- Make: Airstream
- Model: Ambassador
- Length: 29
- Condition: Great
- Country: United States
- State or Province: North Carolina
- City: Winston-Salem
- Zip/Postal Code: 27105
- Type of Sale: Private Seller (Individual)
- Phone (Optional): 2024385287
- Listed: June 18, 2019 12:50 pm
- Expires: 59 days, 4 hours
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: dlarock
- Member Since: March 31, 2019
Other items listed by dlarock
- No other ads by this poster found.
29ft Airstream Ambassador, fully renovated! We call her “Gypsy.”
The original shell was stripped down and renovated by the previous owners in California. We picked her up and drove her cross country. She was easy to pull and we experienced no issues. She weighs approximately 7000 pounds.
– laminate wood-like floors
– dining table that seats 4 comfortably and collapses down into a large queen size bed
– deep basin stainless steel sink with pull down faucet
– water filter
– Dometic fridge (able to run off AC/DC/propane)
– LED lights (with a few cool original lights!)
– Lots of counter space (new electrical outlets installed)
– 4 top gas range (electric start)
– lots of cabinet and storage space
– original upper cabinets
– the back area is either 2 twin size beds or converts into a california king!
– wet bath with adjustable shower head, teak flooring, sink, and brand new nature’s head composting toilet (You don’t have to deal with blackwater! We do still have the RV toilet if you want to convert back)
– tankless water heater (electric start, propane run)
– heat (runs off of propane)
– ability to be off grid for a time, running on battery power (can easily run lights and water pump)
– brand new battery
– custom made cushions for seating/beds
– brand new Dometic AC (runs off electric)
– no rust
– new rear brakes
Gypsy is currently at our friend’s farm in Winston-Salem. Let us know if you’d like to schedule a showing!
Asking $55,000 or best offer.
Contact the Seller
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.Not a Member? Register Now
Other Similar Ad Listings
Using The Classifieds
Buying or selling an Airstream? We can help. The AIR classifieds are free and offered as a membership benefit. Any AIR member may post an ad at no cost. Our c...
If you are using our classifieds to buyer please take a moment to read this article for Tips, FAQs and other resources to assist your shopping experience.Tips f...
Tips for Sellers: Prepare your rig for sale. Clean it, take photos, locate all the paperwork and set a price. AIR is not an auction site (like e-bay) but r...