- Year: 1975
- Make: Airstream
- Model: Argosy
- Length: 22
- Condition: Great
- Country: Canada
- State or Province: British Columbia
- City: Squamish
- Zip/Postal Code: V0N1T0
- Type of Sale: Private Seller (Individual)
- Listed: December 11, 2019 9:46 pm
- Expires: 20 days, 4 hours
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: joneseybones
- Member Since: September 29, 2016
Other items listed by joneseybones
For sale is my beloved 1975 Airstream Argosy. She’s served me well for the past four years, but it’s time to part with it as I’ve started a business and looking to move to something lighter/smaller.
Have put a ton into her, including the lovely new exterior two-tone paint job (professionally done), and a full strip down to the sub-floor, replacing extended uncovered rot in the rear with marine-grade plywood. Beautiful custom local Yellow Cedar “live edge” kitchen countertop with undermount sink, updated interior cabinets, modern mid-section couch/bed, custom curved main front bed, new Dometic AC/DC stainless steel fridge, and updated solar power battery setup. Plenty of storage for full-timers with slide-out underbed storage, new cabinets, and plenty of room under the mid-section couch/bed.
• Custom twin mattress ($1000)
• New Ikea couch (Article Number:392.667.58 $1250)/Bed conversion
• Bathroom including working toilet and new stainless steel vessel sink and faucet ($315)
• Custom stainless-steel shower base ($1500) installed
• New stainless steel Dometic brand fridge/freezer (model CRX-1110S $1250)
• Atwood (56472) DV 30S Stainless Steel Drop-In 3-Burner Cooktop ($257)
• Modern upgraded propane furnace
• Upgraded stereo (speakers and receiver included)
• New vinyl flooring ($300)
• Updated cabinets and drawers ($1200)
• Interior freshly painted white
• Custom live edge cedar countertop ($1000)
• New undermount kitchen sink and modern faucet ($300)
• Dual Trogen T-105 deep cycle batteries ($500)
• WFCO WF8735PB Black 35 Amps Power ($200)
• Upgraded lighting
• Maxxfan DLX 6401K ($350)
• Renogy 2x 100 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Starter Kit with 20A Rover MPPT Charge
• Simarine Pico Battery Monitor ($500)
• Foam wrap-around window protectors for the front from Hornsby Canvas ($500)
• Custom paint job ($5000 – Spring 2017)
• Trailer brakes rebuilt and wiring replaced ($1000 – Fall 2017)
• Dual propane tanks
All in likely over $20k+ in upgrades.
Hot water heater is not functional/never tested. I have not completed the shower as I’ve never had the need to use one on the road, but I purchased all the hardware required that I will include if desired (value of about $500). The shower area still works great for extended storage, hanging wet clothes, or “bird baths”, as the shower base is fully plumbed out.
If we were to live in her full-time, I’d keep her, but work has me more stationary now, so a smaller, more nimbal, off-road setup would be better for our lifestyle. Sad to let her go, but will be happy to see her continue to live out her life with a new loving family!
Contact the Seller
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.Not a Member? Register Now
Other Similar Ad Listings
Using The Classifieds
Buying or selling an Airstream? We can help. The AIR classifieds are free and offered as a membership benefit. Any AIR member may post an ad at no cost. Our c...
If you are using our classifieds to buyer please take a moment to read this article for Tips, FAQs and other resources to assist your shopping experience.Tips f...
Tips for Sellers: Prepare your rig for sale. Clean it, take photos, locate all the paperwork and set a price. AIR is not an auction site (like e-bay) but r...