- Year: 1974
- Make: Airstream
- Model: Overlander
- Length: 27
- Condition: Excellent
- Country: United States
- State or Province: Washington
- City: Oak Harbor
- Zip/Postal Code: 98277
- Type of Sale: Private Seller (Individual)
- Phone (Optional): 3608882766
- Listed: March 25, 2019 11:05 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: VintageAir74
- Member Since: February 27, 2019
Other items listed by VintageAir74
This beautiful 1974 Airstream Overland was professionally 100% restored by Wind River Tiny homes out of Chattanooga Tennessee.
1000+ hours of labor has been put into completely renovating the Airstream from the Frame and axles, to pulling the aluminum shell completely off, and then the amazing custom touches of functional steel welds, reclaimed wood accents, butcher block tables, and pretty much anything you can see and touch was so well thought out!
A lot of small mindful changes have been made since living in the space and making the most out of all the storage space. So check out the photos and watch the video overview of this amazingly unique airstream!
Starting on the outside:
– Electric hydraulic tongue jack installed
– Anderson stabilizer and sway control hitch
– High end UV and heat protecting ceramic tint
– Dometic AC recently replaced
– Spare tire storage step
– Electrically warmed hose for cold months
– New battery recently replaced
– Sliding drawers under couch
– Sliding drawer kitchen cabinets
– Sliding drawers main living space
– Professionally installed cabinetry
– Wilson WeBoost signal booster
– Compostable toilet
– Composting material box
You will not find any airstream like this on planet Earth, no low offers will be replied to. 1st serious buyer can be the proud owner of a dream stream.
Other Similar Ad Listings
Using The Classifieds
Buying or selling an Airstream? We can help. The AIR classifieds are free and offered as a membership benefit. Any AIR member may post an ad at no cost. Our c...
If you are using our classifieds to buyer please take a moment to read this article for Tips, FAQs and other resources to assist your shopping experience.Tips f...
Tips for Sellers: Prepare your rig for sale. Clean it, take photos, locate all the paperwork and set a price. AIR is not an auction site (like e-bay) but r...