- Country: United States
- Condition: Great
- Listed: September 24, 2007 8:37 pm
- Expires: 5708 days, 14 hours
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: mulewagon
- Member Since: August 30, 2007
Other items listed by mulewagon
- No other ads by this poster found.
We had bought and fixed this trailer up to travel, but are unable to use it due to health reasons. So all these improvements are new and unused!
This Airstream is sold As Is. Since Alabama does not issue titles for vehicles older than 1974, it will have a bill of sale.
* NEW battery
* NEW professionally installed awning
* NEW two way Norcold refrigerator
* NEW drapes made by James P. Ambruso, Inc. to factory specification – they are beautiful!
* NEW carpet
* NEW upholstery made with indoor-outdoor fabric (A few inches of the piping were nibbled by mice in storage, but it is still in excellent condition)
* NEW shade in the bathroom
* Plumbing and electrical system have been recently checked out by a camper repair company
* Tires about two years old, but with less than fifty miles on them
* Wheel bearings were repacked a couple of years ago, and trailer has been in storage since then
* Air conditioning blows nice and cold
* Original owner’s manual included
* Comes with four jack stands (Not attached to the trailer)
* Two sofas which pull out into double beds
* 3380 pounds dry weight
* Rear bath
This is a used trailer and does have some wear. A section of the skin in front of one tire has been replaced. The skin has some minor scratches and dents. Overall this thirty-five year old trailer is in very good condition in my opinion. Please look at the pictures carefully and use your own judgment.
The trailer is located in Altoona, Alabama 35952. It is near I-59 about halfway between Huntsville and Birmingham. You can email me at email@example.com to make an appointment to view the trailer.
Other Similar Ad Listings
Using The Classifieds
Buying or selling an Airstream? We can help. The AIR classifieds are free and offered as a membership benefit. Any AIR member may post an ad at no cost. Our c...
If you are using our classifieds to buyer please take a moment to read this article for Tips, FAQs and other resources to assist your shopping experience.Tips f...
Tips for Sellers: Prepare your rig for sale. Clean it, take photos, locate all the paperwork and set a price. AIR is not an auction site (like e-bay) but r...