- Street: 12805 SAGAMORE RD
- Country: United States
- State or Province: Kansas
- City: Leawood
- Zip/Postal Code: 66209
- Listed: April 21, 2019 2:09 pm
- Expires: 59 days, 4 hours
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: jonnyrr77
- Member Since: August 27, 2016
Other items listed by jonnyrr77
- No other ads by this poster found.
Ready to camp in ANY weather; 365 days a year! Light enough to tow (3500lb) with mid-size SUV as we have pulled it with our Toyota 4Runner (5000lb towing capacity). At 21′ it is compact and comfortable to maneuver. Sleeps our family of four (kids 11 & 12) very comfortably. Couch folds out for one bed and table lowers to form the 2nd. Exterior is durable factory anodized aluminium that requires no maintenance. Interior cabinets are original aluminum with wood fronts. Subfloor is solid. Shower is spacious. ALL amenities updated throughout while maintaining the vintage appeal.
Lots of pics here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/s5PTsg2DdSWdqS1w7
– New rooftop AC and interior assembly – June 2017
– New propane/110V Norcold Refrigerator (art on door can be removed) – Sept 2017 ($1200)
– New Atwood 6 gallon water heater keeps up without hiccups – June 2017
– New tires – Sept 2017
– DryFlush toilet with 4 replacement cartridges
– New deep cell battery – June 2017
– New Inteli-Power 9200 converter/charger – July 2017
– New Suburban NT20SQ 20K BTU heater with ducts in rear and front – October 2017
– New Pex plumbing lines throughout entire trailer
– Weight redistribution hitch with sway control – We tow with a 2013 Toyota 4Runner
– New fresh water tank
– New faucets
– New curtains with blackout backing
– New floating laminate flooring
– Two new 35# propane tanks – One just filled and one partial
– Original Streamline half moons for all wheels plus two extras
– New Bluetooth radio and speakers
– Replaced incandescent bulbs with LED inside and out – lots of spares come with
– Electric brakes serviced – June 2017
– Bearings repacked – June 2017
– Electric breakaway switch replaced – June 2017
– Carbon monoxide and 12V propane detector installed
– Cedar shelved closet
– Original awning is fully intact and functional
– Cushions are original with no rips or stains
– Original 4 burner stove with oven works perfect
– Tandem axle on small trailer a rarity and adds to stability and safety
– Lots of storage with sized-right containers we will include
– Lots of original documentation and manuals for current upgrades
– Title in hand
– Original black water tank exists but laminate flooring covers inlet and Dry Flush toilet in use. I don’t think it would be much of a task if someone wanted to put the black water tank back into use or even modify it slightly to be used as a gray water tank. No gray water tank was included originally and none has been installed.
All pictures provided have no filters or editing but they almost make the Princess look too nice. The camper has been on this Earth for 48 years! It has an undetermined amount of years of life left but there are signs of it’s life lived inside and out. I don’t want to paint the picture that the trailer looks brand new because it does not. That being said, this is why we love it!
There is a gash in the belly that needs to be repaired and I have some extra aluminum and rivets. I had it on my to-do list but was hoping to run into someone with more metal repair experience (i.e. aircraft hobbyist, auto body guy/gal, etc.) to take on the small job. Also, a couple of the windows have cranking struggles but we have lived with it and not had air flow issues. I have not really dug in deep on how to make these repairs so not sure of the difficulty.
There is a great Streamline Facebook group with lots of advice and help available. Read the Streamline history here http://www.streamlineroyalrovers.org/Aboutus/SLcompany.php. They are great quality aluminum trailers.
Thanks for taking a look and let me know what questions you have. – Jonny (816.337.2854, jonnyr at gmail.com)
Contact the Seller
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.Not a Member? Register Now
Using The Classifieds
Buying or selling an Airstream? We can help. The AIR classifieds are free and offered as a membership benefit. Any AIR member may post an ad at no cost. Our c...
If you are using our classifieds to buyer please take a moment to read this article for Tips, FAQs and other resources to assist your shopping experience.Tips f...
Tips for Sellers: Prepare your rig for sale. Clean it, take photos, locate all the paperwork and set a price. AIR is not an auction site (like e-bay) but r...