- Year: 1969
- Make: Airstream
- Model: Tradewind
- Length: 25
- Condition: Good
- Country: United States
- State or Province: Oregon
- City: Mount Vernon
- Zip/Postal Code: 97865
- Type of Sale: Private Seller (Individual)
- Phone (Optional): 541-419-6674
- Listed: September 12, 2019 4:51 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: lianimals
- Member Since: December 31, 2005
Other items listed by lianimals
- No other ads by this poster found.
This well-loved baby is pretty much stock, inside and out, except for upgrades to propane, tires/wheels and the electrical system. A sweet opportunity for someone looking for a light restoration project. Over $3,000 in recent servicing and upgrades (all receipts, service paperwork and historical documents included) including new tires/bearings, upgraded propane system and lines, electrical and water pump/ holding tank upgrades and more. HAULS LIKE A DREAM! Hardest part of hauling is remembering it’s back there! California Title / plates. Registration current through January, 2020.
• 12 volt electric brakes on every wheel.
• Automatic water system (including Univolt marine water pump and 30 gallon polyethylene
water tank); New pump installed, 2019
• Univolt electrical system to provide power at all times to all interior lights and fans (in addition
to the 110 volt wiring for convenience outlets); 90 ampere 12 volt battery; a battery charger
with protective voltage regulator; (PDI power converter installed, 2019)
• Combination electric/gas refrigerator; 6 gallon gas water heater; marine type toilet with spray
flushing device to conserve water; and a polyethylene holding tank to provide toilet
convenience away from a sewer hook-up.
• Central control panel (includes water pump indicator light; water level gauge; polarity light and
battery operated clock; a built-in igniter on the space heater and gas water heater; forced air
heating system with under-the-floor circulating ducts.
• All fiberglass Bel-Air bathroom with bathtub; regency hollow-core bathroom door.
• Original aluminum shell has some cosmetic damage.
• Big Country RV in Redmond, Oregon recommends installing new water lines
• Kitchen sink needs to be installed (parts included, never got around to install)
• Original MagicChef RV stove and range may need replacement.
MUST SEE TO FULLY APPRECIATE THIS SWEET TRAILER!
Other Similar Ad Listings
Using The Classifieds
Buying or selling an Airstream? We can help. The AIR classifieds are free and offered as a membership benefit. Any AIR member may post an ad at no cost. Our c...
If you are using our classifieds to buyer please take a moment to read this article for Tips, FAQs and other resources to assist your shopping experience.Tips f...
Tips for Sellers: Prepare your rig for sale. Clean it, take photos, locate all the paperwork and set a price. AIR is not an auction site (like e-bay) but r...