- Year: 1969
- Make: Airstream
- Model: Sovereign
- Length: 31
- Condition: Excellent
- Country: United States
- State or Province: Texas
- City: Grapevine
- Zip/Postal Code: 76051
- Type of Sale: Private Seller (Individual)
- Listed: April 21, 2018 9:48 am
- Expires: 87 days, 3 hours
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: stowaways
- Member Since: May 21, 2007
Other items listed by stowaways
- No other ads by this poster found.
Fully restored, 1969 31’ International Sovereign, 4500 lbs loaded. The list of upgrades is far too long to mention, but the complete restoration took 24 months, and the goal was to produce an aesthetically beautiful, mechanically sound, all-season Airstream that could double as a lake home, tiny house, or road warrior for at least another 49 years. Meticulous records and photos available for serious inquiries. Some highlights… frame stiffeners professionally installed. New propane tanks (mechanically restored and polished from 1969), propane lines, axles, tires, wiring (increased to 50 amp to tackle the summer heat with two ACs!), all new insulation, leak tested and sealed, new subfloor and flooring, new paint, new gray tank, new custom cabinetry and walls (quarter sawn oak), new counter tops; dining table and corner coffee table, new appliances (ACs, Refrigerator, Furnace, Vent Fans, Water Heater), moon hub caps, exterior and interior lighting, new exterior polish… and the list goes on. The twin beds convert to a full size bed and the roomy living area converts to a large bed as well. Sleeps 4-5 quite comfortably! Professionally appraised in July of 2017 for $89,500 by Polk Associates, LLC in Ojai California. Four season.
• New subfloor and flooring
• New PEX plumbing and fixtures
• New appliances (Refrigerator, Water Heater, Two Air-conditioners, Furnace, 2 Samsung HD TVs)
• New Gray Tank
• New Toilet
• New Custom Cabinetry and Walls throughout (Quarter Sawn Oak)
• New Hardware
• New Plantation Blinds through-out
• All surfaces Primed and Custom painted
• New Axles, Wheels/Tires/Moon Hub Caps, Upgraded Vintage Stainless Propane Bottles
• Secured and re-parbonded all exterior and interior seems; replaced all loose rivets, etc.
• New screens on all windows
• New Insulation (Polystyrene Foam Board 1.5” hand cut into every section including the floor and foil taped)
• All new electrical wiring; upgraded to 50amp from 30amp
• Electronic Jack
• Frame stiffeners professionally installed
• New Exhaust Vent (Vintage Style)
• New Upholstery
• All new lighting
• All new counter tops / tables refinished
• New exterior lighting
• Complete, professional polish
• New hitch assembly
• Heavy Duty / Marine 50 amp Power Cord
Contact the Seller
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.Not a Member? Register Now
Other Similar Ad Listings
Using The Classifieds
Buying or selling an Airstream? We can help. The AIR classifieds are free and offered as a membership benefit. Any AIR member may post an ad at no cost. Our c...
If you are using our classifieds to buyer please take a moment to read this article for Tips, FAQs and other resources to assist your shopping experience.Tips f...
Tips for Sellers: Prepare your rig for sale. Clean it, take photos, locate all the paperwork and set a price. AIR is not an auction site (like e-bay) but r...