- Year: 1969
- Make: Airstream
- Model: Sovereign
- Length: 31
- Condition: Excellent
- Country: United States
- State or Province: Texas
- City: Grapevine
- Zip/Postal Code: 76051
- Type of Sale: Private Seller (Individual)
- Listed: January 8, 2018 6:17 pm
- Expires: 75 days, 7 hours
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: stowaways
- Member Since: May 21, 2007
Other items listed by stowaways
- No other ads by this poster found.
With both heavy and happy hearts, we are selling our 100% fully restored, International Sovereign, “Patches.” The project began as a way to live a simpler life on the road with a fully restored Airstream that could handle a lot of miles, every season of weather and another 49 years of travel without the common maintenance woes of poorly built BOX trailers and motorhomes. After 24 long months of caffeinated all nighters and the help of Air-forums, Vintage Trailer Supply, A&P Trailer works, and the elbow grease of so many friends and family, we updated and/or restored every inch of patches inside and out. She’s safely treated us to several cross country trips and amazing travels without a hitch. She weighs a whopping 4500 lbs (they don’t make them like they used to!) and is currently stored in our backyard where she doubles as an escape pod and a guesthouse. Which means, all systems are working, tested and put to use! The list of upgrades is far too long to list, but highlights are below. Yes, there’s a full bath tub! We are only the second owners. This past summer, “Patches” was professionally appraised for $89,500 by Polk Associates, LLC in Ojai California. We will consider any serious offers, but please don’t reach out if you have no interest in keeping this girl on the road. She’s used to moving and is ready for her next adventure. Thank you for your consideration.
• New subfloor and flooring
• New PEX plumbing and fixtures
• New appliances (Refrigerator, Water Heater, Two Air-conditioners, Furnace, 2 Samsung HD TVs)
• New Gray Tank
• New Toilet
• New Custom Cabinetry and Walls throughout (Quarter Sawn Oak)
• New Hardware
• New Plantation Blinds through-out
• All surfaces Primed and Custom painted
• New Axles, Wheels/Tires/Moon Hub Caps, Upgraded Vintage Stainless Propane Bottles
• Secured and re-parbonded all exterior and interior seems; replaced all loose rivets, etc.
• New screens on all windows
• New Insulation (Polystyrene Foam Board 1.5” hand cut into every section including the floor and foil taped)
• All new electrical wiring; upgraded to 50amp from 30amp
• Electronic Jack
• Frame stiffeners professionally installed
• New Exhaust Vent (Vintage Style)
• New Upholstery
• All new lighting
• All new counter tops / tables refinished
• New exterior lighting
• Complete, professional polish
• New hitch assembly
• Heavy Duty / Marine 50 amp Power Cord
Contact the Seller
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.Not a Member? Register Now
Other Similar Ad Listings
Using The Classifieds
Buying or selling an Airstream? We can help. The AIR classifieds are free and offered as a membership benefit. Any AIR member may post an ad at no cost. Our c...
If you are using our classifieds to buyer please take a moment to read this article for Tips, FAQs and other resources to assist your shopping experience.Tips f...
Tips for Sellers: Prepare your rig for sale. Clean it, take photos, locate all the paperwork and set a price. AIR is not an auction site (like e-bay) but r...