- Year: 1969
- Make: Airstream
- Model: Sovereign
- Length: 31
- Condition: Great
- Country: United States
- State or Province: California
- City: Chula Vista
- Zip/Postal Code: 91910
- Type of Sale: Private Seller (Individual)
- Listed: March 28, 2015 6:38 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: KennyD50
- Member Since: January 22, 2012
Other items listed by KennyD50
This 1969 Airstream 31 foot International Sovereign is in great condition! The interior is stunning! Airstream has always been the Cadillac of travel trailers and this Airstream proves that quality is long lasting. It is fully road worthy with dual axle tires which are like new and they are not cracked. The trailer has a spare tire. This Airstream is suitable for travel or full-time occupancy. The LP tanks are the quality, all aluminum tanks. No water leaks anywhere. No broken windows and all windows have screens. The CA registration is up to date (approx. $90 annually). The air conditioner blows 58 degree air! I have a serious heart condition and it is time for me to part with the Airstream. The exterior was polished 3 years ago. Installation of the bathroom cork flooring has been completed after the photo was taken.
Thank you for looking!
My name is Ken. Please contact me with any questions that you may have. This is a quality, solid Airstream and it is priced to sell quickly at $12,500
• New stainless steel refrigerator
• New Italian stainless steel cook top
• New Bosch Convection/microwave oven
• All LED lighting (except front reading lights)
• New ceiling light fixtures
• New “smoky mineral” cork flooring
• New LP water heater
• Includes new AC compressor and valves to convert the unit to a heat pump ( AC works and blows 58 degree air)
• Includes new AC fan motor and fan blade assembly
• New laminate kitchen counter top
• New laminate for dining table and side bar
• Two new “Fantastic Fans” with rain sensors (front and back)
• New Porcelain toilet
• New tinted Rock guard for front windows
• The water storage tank has been removed resulting in a larger living area. Most travelers go to parks with full hook-ups so this would not be an issue.
• As noted above, you can easily convert the AC unit to a heat pump. My friend converted his and he has posted full instructions on airforums.com
• New running/marker light fixtures
Other Similar Ad Listings
Using The Classifieds
Buying or selling an Airstream? We can help. The AIR classifieds are free and offered as a membership benefit. Any AIR member may post an ad at no cost. Our c...
If you are using our classifieds to buyer please take a moment to read this article for Tips, FAQs and other resources to assist your shopping experience.Tips f...
Tips for Sellers: Prepare your rig for sale. Clean it, take photos, locate all the paperwork and set a price. AIR is not an auction site (like e-bay) but r...