- Year: 1964
- Make: Airstream
- Model: Bambi II
- Length: 17
- Condition: Great
- Country: United States
- State or Province: Texas
- City: Austin
- Zip/Postal Code: 78703
- Type of Sale: Private Seller (Individual)
- Phone (Optional): 5125509760
- Listed: January 13, 2020 11:49 am
- Expires: 85 days, 2 hours
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Collierkl
- Member Since: October 24, 2016
Other items listed by Collierkl
1964 Airstream Bambi II. Professionally renovated.
This model was only made in 1964. It is 17′ long with a single axle. The original dry weight was 1950 pounds and is easily towed with my SUV.
Sleeps 3 – gaucho couch is a double + dinette makes a single
Easy to boondock with as it has a generator
– New sub-floor
– All new PEX plumbing
– Updated electrical with marine battery
– Honda EU2000I Super Quiet 2000 generator attached to tongue via welded on LowPro LockDown Generator Security System (generator new and never used)
– New Coleman Mach I Power Saver RV Roof AC with heat strip – (11k Btu so it can start with generator)
– Girard tankless water heater
– Custom-built modern-style cabinetry with walnut countertops
– Custom dinette table
– Shower tray under floor slats
– Thetford toilet
– New stainless steel Isotherm Marine Cruise 130 Elegance 4.6 cu ft fridge 4.6, DC 12/24
– Induction stove
– Original fresh and black water tanks, new gray water tank (this model was not originally manufactured with gray water)
– LED lighting
– New flooring and interior paint
– Exterior recently polished to a mirror finish – in excellent condition
Serious inquiries only – no broker/dealers.
Contact the Seller
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.Not a Member? Register Now
Other Similar Ad Listings
Using The Classifieds
Buying or selling an Airstream? We can help. The AIR classifieds are free and offered as a membership benefit. Any AIR member may post an ad at no cost. Our c...
If you are using our classifieds to buyer please take a moment to read this article for Tips, FAQs and other resources to assist your shopping experience.Tips f...
Tips for Sellers: Prepare your rig for sale. Clean it, take photos, locate all the paperwork and set a price. AIR is not an auction site (like e-bay) but r...