- Year: 1954
- Make: Airstream
- Model: Safari
- Length: 22
- Condition: Excellent
- Country: United States
- State or Province: Michigan
- City: Linden
- Zip/Postal Code: 48451
- Type of Sale: Private Seller (Individual)
- Listed: October 18, 2017 6:09 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: StevieB
- Member Since: June 28, 2014
Other items listed by StevieB
- No other ads by this poster found.
1954 Airstream Safari 22’
• Spacious open floor plan with street side windows the length of the galley.
• 3 Closets on curbside (Broom, Pantry, & Wardrobe).
• 2 Drawer Cabinet in rear between twins.
• Cabinet between twin and dinette
• Additional storage under both twin beds, dinette seats, and overhead cabinets.
• Overhead Cabinets have iridescent lighting, which is displayed behind sliding doors
• Sleeps 3 comfortably (2 Rear Twins & Dinette with additional bunk for child)
• Very Rare Original Bunk Bed in rear over twins.
• Front Kitchen and Bathroom (Rare – Only 1954-1956 Safaris)
• Storage under sink and in drawers in front near oven.
• Rear Storage Compartment Trunk Area
• Overall Weight – Only 2,525lbs. / Hitch Weight – 425 lbs.
• Original 1954 Airstream Safari Sales Flyer
• Inaugural Atlanta Motorama – Best of Show (4/17)
• Inaugural Atlanta Motorama – Long Distance Award (4/17)
• 2017 Tin Can Tourist Concours d’Elegance Award – Best in Show (5/17)
• 2017 Tin Can Tourist Concours d’Elegance Award – Awesome Interior (5/17)
• Shell/Frame Off Restoration
• New Axle & Electric Brakes
• New Tires in 2017 – Including Spare Tire
• Marmoleum Flooring
• New Fabric Cushions
• New Curtains
• New Custom Foam / Memory Foam Mattresses
• Additional Set of upholstered twin bed foam cushions and covers for dinette
• Suburban Stove Top Conversion on Vintage Preway Oven (Storage Only)
• Dometic 12V and 110 Refrigerator
• Door Hinged on forward edge for added safety
• New NOS Bargman H-20 Lock Set and Handle
• New ZipDee Awnings on all windows (except front window)
• New Electric Powered Jack
• Reese Sway Bar Included
• Manually Operated Stabilizing Jacks for Rear
• New PEX Plumbing throughout
• New Fresh Water Tank under Dinette Seat
• New Electric Water Heater Under Sink
• New Black Water Tank and Plumbing
• New Gray Water Plumbing
• New Thetford Toilet
• New Coleman Low Profile Mach 8 13,500 BTU AC Unit
• Two New Fantastic Fans
• Suburban Furnace
• Re-insulated as Required
• New Electrical Wiring
• New Battery
• New Cable TV Wiring
• Sony CD IPod Radio and Antenna
• Can be used for a weekend or a two month commute to Key West
• Totally Restored – Needs Nothing – Ready to Camp In
• Currently Winterized
• (Bedding covers, sheets, rugs and wall plaques are not included)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for PICS.
Other Similar Ad Listings
Using The Classifieds
Buying or selling an Airstream? We can help. The AIR classifieds are free and offered as a membership benefit. Any AIR member may post an ad at no cost. Our c...
If you are using our classifieds to buyer please take a moment to read this article for Tips, FAQs and other resources to assist your shopping experience.Tips f...
Tips for Sellers: Prepare your rig for sale. Clean it, take photos, locate all the paperwork and set a price. AIR is not an auction site (like e-bay) but r...