- Condition: Great
- Country: United States
- State or Province: San Marcos, TX
- Listed: August 30, 2013 12:59 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: jmittman
- Member Since: November 11, 2012
Other items listed by jmittman
30′ Airstream with Slideout! ’01 Anniversary
We are selling our beautiful 2001 Anniversary Edition Airstream as we move into our new home.
The trailer is very well maintained.
The clear coat is in good shape. I wash it at least once a month.
There is a small dent in the front above the drivers side rock guard (see photos in the link below).
Roof and exterior caulking re-done each year. It was last done about 4 months ago.
Includes the original owners manual and many of the receipts for service.
I also always get extend warranties when ever I can.
That has led to following brand new items:
1. New Dometic Air conditioner, drip pan, and thermostat- 1 week old (August 20, 2013).
2. All 4 brand new Carlisle “E Class” Tires – 1 week old (replaced August 26, 2013).
3. New Energizer Marine Deep Cell Batteries – less than 1 year old.
4. New Fridge, About 1 year ago.
5. New propane tank gas lines. 1 year ago.
Extras included in the sale:
1. 3 packages of link lox
2. 1 set of link lox chocks
3. A 50′ heavy duty power cable extension
4. 2 sewer dump lines
5. A sewer hose support
6. Two airstream anniversary edition folding chairs
7. 2 sets of Airstream hanging “christmas” lights
8. 2 spare tires on rims
It is loaded out with a cedar closet, walk in shower in the separate bathroom, leather couch with the anniversary edition logo stitched into that folds down into a bed, tons of storage, rain sensor air vents, electric jack, electric stabilizers, in tank sewer clean out system, Reese anti-sway tow system.
I follow the Airstream maintenance schedule outlined in the owners book. The trailer reflects pride in ownership and continued care for it.
Many more photos posted here: https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/105186612893811584794/albums/5848589298731823937
Other Similar Ad Listings
Using The Classifieds
Buying or selling an Airstream? We can help. The AIR classifieds are free and offered as a membership benefit. Any AIR member may post an ad at no cost. Our c...
If you are using our classifieds to buyer please take a moment to read this article for Tips, FAQs and other resources to assist your shopping experience.Tips f...
Tips for Sellers: Prepare your rig for sale. Clean it, take photos, locate all the paperwork and set a price. AIR is not an auction site (like e-bay) but r...